Monthly log in reward suggestion

just wondering how the masses feel about my suggestion to ditch ally coin reward and replace those 3 rewards with fully crafted lvl 7 gear.

Its only 3 times / month , no one really gets any advantage, FTP players will love it, wales won't complain I'm sure . It would be a nice Christmas pressy for loyal SWGoH players in December.

Open for discussion. (Gets popcorn ready )

Replies

• Options
    It would be very nice. But unlikely to happen
  • Options
    Or... or... they could replace ally points with one of the 3 million promised features they have yet to deliver!
  • Bail_Writte
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    Or... or... they could replace ally points with one of the 3 million promised features they have yet to deliver!

3 million promised features sound like an unrealistic accusation.

The Devs owe you nothing. Code does not grow on trees and they want to make it right before giving you something more to tantrum over.
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »

3 million promised features sound like an unrealistic accusation.

The Devs owe you nothing. Code does not grow on trees and they want to make it right before giving you something more to tantrum over.

Ok fine, you're right... It was like 2,998,000 last i checked.

The devs do owe me something. I've paid more money for this game than any console game. And even some console games these days receive regular content updates.

As a paying customer, what do I deserve? Fair, reliable communication, not being lied to, and excellent customer service!

Have I ever received any of these things? No. Do I have a little bit of a reason to be upset? Yeah, maybe. Will I continue to play this game? Yeah... :wink:
  • Options
    Customer service lmfao OK, i have heard it all now.

You spend money on this at your own risk. If you are unhappy and continue to spend money then you need to seek profecianal help , A psycoligest would be a good start.

I think I have spent around $200 for the 11 weeks I've been playing. Happy to continue to do so as are hundreds of other people.

More players are happy content with SWGoH then not, people who complain usually have little better to do with their empty , selfish , superphysical lives at any rate and is why regular people have to put up with rubbish complaints like yours.

Have a suggestion to improve the game, sure, but do so with out the crocodile tears and 2 year old tanties.