TIE Fighter Pilot v Rancor

Anybody else who hasn't gotten Dengar considering TFP for their Rancor squad? Tenacity down on basic with a crit hit is pretty easy these days with mods...

Replies

• Options
    But... How do you get TFP to 7*? ;)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    By the time u get him to 7*, noone will be doing Rancor any more. Everyone who's anyone will be doing the AAT raid for 6* mods and ship upgrades.
  • Options
    Unless the new raid drops gear, the rancor will still be around for quite awhile.
  • Options
    Unless the new raid drops gear, the rancor will still be around for quite awhile.

Some people will still be doing the old raid, just less often. I honestly think it would be awesome to use TFP in the raid. He would be perfect for it.
  • Options

I have no clue what this means. Are you implying that the new raid won't include gear drops?
  • Options
    thats what it sounds like, rancor raid will still be only way to get raid gear consistently, supposedly the aat tank raid is for mods and ship parts only
    Cashavelli wrote: »

I have no clue what this means. Are you implying that the new raid won't include gear drops?