Your mission is to aquire the asset??

Prev1
Doesnt this is a hint to start farming g spy ? Or maybe any stealth hero?

Replies

• tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Why? G Spy is f2p now, it's about Shoretrooper and pvp tournaments
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

Well google up asset.. I still dont understand how asset should have fit in (...) it would fit better with spy instead
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Watching too many spy movies me thinks.
  • Options
    Just some next movie spoilers...
  • Options
    Asset..its related to mission impossible movie series.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    An asset could be related to a large number of things long before mission impossible. A good lawyer could be described as an asset to there firm. A great race car driver an asset to his team. A spy could be considered an asset. In this context i think where talking about a soldier with a particular set of skills that would be an asset to your squad.
  • Options
    Pjay wrote: »
    An asset could be related to a large number of things long before mission impossible. A good lawyer could be described as an asset to there firm. A great race car driver an asset to his team. A spy could be considered an asset. In this context i think where talking about a soldier with a particular set of skills that would be an asset to your squad.

Ok .. Which one is (...)(...) its (geo)(spy)
  • Options
    Guys. Ships is coming. Your mission is to acquire an asset. Having a pilot will be an asset on a ship. Tie pilot is in daily login and you must sign in every day for the month to unlock(aquire) him/her/it.

I'd say ships is coming in November. We already have pilots but maybe we have acquired a tie fighter and need to use it to infiltrate scarif. We need a tie pilot to fly it.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    *gets secret message about aquiring an asset, thinks he needs to farm geo spy

this is hilarious.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Assets are everything that are prepared in 3d suites to be used in game engines. Maybe they want us to hack character models.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Gazza1988 wrote: »
    Guys. Ships is coming. Your mission is to acquire an asset. Having a pilot will be an asset on a ship. Tie pilot is in daily login and you must sign in every day for the month to unlock(aquire) him/her/it.

I'd say ships is coming in November. We already have pilots but maybe we have acquired a tie fighter and need to use it to infiltrate scarif. We need a tie pilot to fly it.

I think this could be on the money. A ship is surely an asset and we need to get our best squad to Scariff.
    Maybe with the preview for first tournament up we will have an easy to acquire ship to get us there, say a Lambda class shuttle.
  • Options
    Its shoretrooper, check your events. The event is already there.
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    As in my post above, I was certainly referring to shoretrooper as the asset.
    But I think Gazza may be onto something. We now have to opportunity to obtain shoretrooper. But maybe the asset is something else.
  • Options
    So the new raid next year then?
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

Well google up asset.. I still dont understand how asset should have fit in (...) it would fit better with spy instead

**** fits in there op. Short for asset
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Maybe the ... ... in the other message was just a '... ...'
  • Options
    The asset is referring to the death star plans... The entire plot to the new movie. It is just a marketing thing to play up Rogue One and they're connecting it to this rollout
  • Options
    In terms of espionage an "asset" is an individual who is working within an organization and is actually an operative working for your organization.

In the case of Rouge One, I'd bet the asset is R2-D2 (who has the Death Star Plans in his memory banks).
  • Options
    In French the message reads "Votre mission consiste a acquerir un paquet" that translates to "Your mission is to acquire a package".
    Make of that what you will. ;)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    There is a box of gear showing in the rewards for the tournament. Anything useful is an asset. Asset=gear box in this situation I think.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    There is a box of gear showing in the rewards for the tournament. Anything useful is an asset. Asset=gear box in this situation I think.

Tournaments are out? :o
  • Options
    Your mission is to acquire the new raid
  • Ing256
    471 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Its shoretrooper, check your events. The event is already there.

This
    If you clicked go the message you ended up in events where... surprise... pvp tournaments on their way
    Your mission is to play pvp tournaments when they come out
  • Options
    It means spend a ton of money and try to unlock a bunch of things and figure it out
  • Options
    For me here in Portuguese, says a "new element". So it's not a toon, maybe a ship or something else.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    For me here in Portuguese, says a "new element". So it's not a toon, maybe a ship or something else.

You can see the possible rewards. It includes a toon, and gear.
  • Options
    @JacenRoe it's the gear then. Weird that could be a toon, because translations are always very accurate in this game.
  • Options
    It seems that the simple use of ellipses has been taken far too literally. Just because they chose to populate the gaps with ellipses doesn't mean that each space is a three letter word.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Agarwaen wrote: »
    It seems that the simple use of ellipses has been taken far too literally. Just because they chose to populate the gaps with ellipses doesn't mean that each space is a three letter word.

Yep this^^

And how is this thread still alive we can see the rewards for the event...
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Doesnt this is a hint to start farming g spy ? Or maybe any stealth hero?

I think you're on to something... Nah, just kidding.

I hope you were intoxicated when you created this thread. Geo Spy... Really?