Adding some humor to our kill shot [Suggestion]

Jsnazz
349 posts Member
edited January 2016
The current death animation is pretty good but I want something like this in the future where I can send an AI flying after every kill shot.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtNG-A2iRA[/video]

Replies

• Options
    You should keep this kind of spam in the Off Topic section, please.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This made me laugh soooo much haha just imagining the characters flying off the kill upon death!
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

It might be an attempt at humor, but it is very much on-topic. He is talking about revising death animations which, I agree, do need some work as they are all the same.

Would be cool to have Boba's jet pack go haywire and launch him off the screen, or have Old Ben disappear like in A New Hope.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    New animations all around would be a great quality of life improvement, but we're still probably a ways off from the devs devoting time to major projects that are purely cosmetic like this.

I'l love to see alternate animations for critical hits, special character interactions (ie Vader and Ben), death animations, idle animations etc. It's all purely cosmetic but it adds to the quality and general feel goodness of playing the game. Yes, feel goodness is a word. Probably.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »

It might be an attempt at humor, but it is very much on-topic. He is talking about revising death animations which, I agree, do need some work as they are all the same.

Would be cool to have Boba's jet pack go haywire and launch him off the screen, or have Old Ben disappear like in A New Hope.
    I like where you're going with this.