Trying to beat Tank Challenge (vs. Mace)

Now granted I only have a 7* RG and 5* chewie/teebo and 2 other trash tanks. But Mace cannot be stunned (maxed potency mod on my RG) or slowed (maxed potency mod on Teebo). Whenever Mace goes, he triple attacks. My team only lasts 2 Mace attacks. Each time he goes it's: one shot kill, second attack and third attack. The second/third attack drops 1 or 2 characters as well.

Short of grinding up to 80...any tips?

Replies

• Options
    TBH there isn't acy real point to beating the tier 4 challenge. The gear you get isn't for any toon, so if you can't beat it now don't sweat it. Get your tanks higher and try again later.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it, the cells in the ones before are what you need more.
  • Options
    Take Teebo (a MUST HAVE anyway), get his potency up and you can easily beat any single opponent (short of the rancor, and with other toons even him)
  • Options
    He can and will be stunned. It's quite easy. RG was my only good guy and I beat him early. With Teebo he will never get a chance to move.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    And make sure Teebo is lead, with his stealth broken you need all the chance for stealth you can get anyways
  • Tiltowait
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yeah well the RNG may be working for Bando...if after 200 attempts he isn't stunned or have his timebar affected once...that's a pretty decent sampling. Have to wait for the RNG to come around again. 40% potency is apparently not enough.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Tiltowait wrote: »
    Yeah well the RNG may be working for Bando...if after 200 attempts he isn't stunned or have his timebar affected once...that's a pretty decent sampling. Have to wait for the RNG to come around again. 40% potency is apparently not enough.

You have answered your own question. 40% Potency just isn't enough.
  • Options
    My Teebo has 22.5% potency, a few battles show he lands TMR more than half the time. 40% would be serious overkill IMHO.
    But as Zach and RU point out, there is no point to beating the last tier challenge anyway. No beneficial gear to get there.