Decision advice please!

No_usernames_80
2 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hey there! First post on here so be nice. I have just hit level 50 and have the following players but I am feeling like my rank is slowly dropping and I am getting beaten in the arena more and more.
Current team is;
Sid gear lvl 6- 5 star (nearly 6 star)
Chewbaca lvl 6 - 5 star
Luminara lvl 5 - 4 star (nearly 5 star)
UroRRur lvl 6 - 4 star

And then for the final spot I either use Luke skywalker, Talia, phasma or jedi consular all 3 star. Most often I find myself using talia.

I know I need to replace the UroRRur guy but I don't know who to get next. I am trying to get count dooku but it is a very slow process from the 2 hard mode battles available so often I average maybe 2 shards per day.

I also have about 5500 cantina credits to use and I can't decide on boba, daka or poe. I know that poe is stronger than chewbaca but at this point in time should I more be trying to get a solid 4th or 5th spot place than replacing an existing char.

I just don't want to be using so many resources training chewbaca if I am going to dump him for poe down the track.

I just need to know a 4th and 5th char that are relatively easy for me to make my team really dominate like other teams I verse are doing to me.

At the moment I am thinking Sid,luminara, chewbaca, daka, talia? I hear a lot of people mention poggle and the genosian soldier but I don't know anything about their strengths and have not often faced them.

I am lost here!

Replies

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle is amazing for his offense up buff, but that's it. People use him to buff their glass cannons to one and two hit toons. GS is great single target DPS.

Get rid of Chewie and Talia. Both are great up till mid game and then sharply fall off. If you want a tank, get Poe. He's game changing.

Sid leader
    Phasma
    Luminara
    Poe
    Luke

That's a great start.
  • Options
    I can try to answer some of your questions...geo soldier is my strongest toon and personal favorite next to the FO tie pilot. Geo isn't squishy and hits hard, you don't need to pair him with poggle for him to be effective he's also easy to farm.

Next, I went for boba too, regret it cause Poe is more worth your time. Boba is a badass and his ability block can be useful (when it hits) but is weak attack doesn't do well with my "blitz" play style. I'd recommend Poe as he can taunt for 2 turns allowing my tie pilot to drop enemies like flies.
  • Options
    So poe and not daka?