Teebo-Ewok Scramble Tactics-Enough already...

Can we work on getting this fixed in the next week or so? This has gone on long enough, it's past being ridiculous.

Thanks!

k4h20p.jpg

Replies

• UoJCAM
    213 posts Member
    Options
    I usually don't complain on the Forum, but I agree. Teebo was a character I invested a ton of resources on and having him still broken is frustrating.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    This update was nearly 60 days ago. In it, Jesse stated that awhile back a solution had been tried. So it's a safe assumption that total time elapsed has been greater than 90 days and the answer is both no fix and no compensation?

You guys have talented coders. It takes a very big willing suspension of disbelief to just accept that this problem is beyond you and there is no fix. How about a bandaid like increasing his leader ability to 80% chance to compensate as stated in my previous thread.

"We can't fix this after 3 months." Does not hold water as an answer to this problem. Respectfully, of course.
  • Options
    Rockstar wrote: »
    This update was nearly 60 days ago. In it, Jesse stated that awhile back a solution had been tried. So it's a safe assumption that total time elapsed has been greater than 90 days and the answer is both no fix and no compensation?

You guys have talented coders. It takes a very big willing suspension of disbelief to just accept that this problem is beyond you and there is no fix. How about a bandaid like increasing his leader ability to 80% chance to compensate as stated in my previous thread.

"We can't fix this after 3 months." Does not hold water as an answer to this problem. Respectfully, of course.

Agreed!
  • Options
    Hint: Stop working on new content, just stop until you fix the core of your problems. If you have all your programmers doing new stuff, who is fixing the old stuff?

As a Project Manager myself, the solution is simple. You're fired. Get someone else to do the job instead of waste my resources.

FIX YOUR GAME
  • Options
    Yes, Teebo s habilities don t work as leader and also when he s not leader.
    Some weeks ago, i made more than 3 millions points in tier 7, fase 2....now, with hightest mods, Teebo fails in stealth takedown but also in ewok scramble tactics habilities.....today for trying, i changed lead in tier 7 and TEEBO, not leader, DIDN T GAIN STEALTH FOR 3 TURNS.....after only one, Teebo wasn t in stealth....
  • Satsloader
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Fix please, still broken. I'll provide more pictures.