3 sets

https://swgoh.gg/u/raedian/collection/

Guys in the above link I gave my characters and I want to create a team I heard that everyone usually has 15 but I want to
Go with a solid 5 I can make leia 5* btw.

And I am open to any advices

Replies

• Options
    dooku (L) sid lumi gs rey
    QGJ (L) aayla snips jedi consular and RG
    HK (L) 88 86 cadbane/chewy

You have some good toons, spread the weath to some of the other toons you have unlocked though. Start farming and gearing jawa engineer for your droid team, ima gundi for your jedi team and Lando for your power team. finally strengthen st han for all around balance. Heard fisto is good also if you wanna drop consular from your jedi team

Have Fun!
  • Options
    dooku (L) sid lumi gs rey
    QGJ (L) aayla snips jedi consular and RG
    HK (L) 88 86 cadbane/chewy

You have some good toons, spread the weath to some of the other toons you have unlocked though. Start farming and gearing jawa engineer for your droid team, ima gundi for your jedi team and Lando for your power team. finally strengthen st han for all around balance. Heard fisto is good also if you wanna drop consular from your jedi team

Have Fun!

Thanks a lot mate ! I have 152 shards on fisto it's annoying :D what was RG ? And what is toon?:D
  • Options
    @woooof sorry for the late reply

RG is royal gaurd and toon is another would for character :)

P.S. easier to see a response if you tag me. Hows the tourney going?
  • Options
    @younglukesky

I don't know what does tourney mean but I am
    Not in any kind of competition now
  • Options
    @Woooof Tourney refers to the tournament that is currently going on in SWGOH, under events.
  • Options
    @MithliCathal
    Oh I am not doing anything there I done knot which team to go with so... Hahaha
  • Options
    @Woooof
    I am not sure how big a team it lets you have at level 60 for the tournament, but I would use the Dooku team suggested above as your defense team. And then do your attacks with the 3 teams proposed. Better to participate and get something, than do nothing and receive nothing.
  • Options
    @MithliCathal

YEAH you are right :D so tell me A character to invest in.
    I think lando and Rey hm?
  • Options
    That depends on what you want to do with your game play. I would invest in building a Scoundrel squad up. Lando, 88, Cad, ST Han, and Chewie. From there you can then fund whatever other teams you choose. You have a good start for a Droid crew, Han and Lando are 40% of a rebel squad, TM manipulation team for raiding. It is really wide open. You need to establish goals, then steps to achieve the goals, and then execute. Nobody can tell you how to play the game for your enjoyment, only help you plan how to get where you want to be.
  • Options
    That depends on what you want to do with your game play. I would invest in building a Scoundrel squad up. Lando, 88, Cad, ST Han, and Chewie. From there you can then fund whatever other teams you choose. You have a good start for a Droid crew, Han and Lando are 40% of a rebel squad, TM manipulation team for raiding. It is really wide open. You need to establish goals, then steps to achieve the goals, and then execute. Nobody can tell you how to play the game for your enjoyment, only help you plan how to get where you want to be.

+1 good advice. Though i would say going for someone like anakin might be a smarter slow farm than chewie, especially cause the other 4 mentioned toons would be plenty for the credit heist. Chewy is fun but isnt worth the slow farm right away imo. Rebels and scoundrals rule though i love my luke hr scout combo
  • Options
    @younglukesky @MithliCathal

I can MAKE chewie 6 star?:D
  • Options
    @Woooof
    If you already have the shards for making Chewie 6*, sure. Otherwise @younglukesky is correct, 5* Chewie is sufficient and you are better off working on others.