Pathfinder location?

Anyone hear anything on where pathfinder will go yet? Myself and another guild mate are working on gearing him up and wanna finish his stars

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    GW??? We are in desperate need for more GW shipment characters. Pathfinder would be good one for GW. As a matter of fact, so would TFP.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Totally agree! Think last gw was cad bane a few months back. Def due a new toon. Just had toons go into cantina nodes
  • Options
    Yeah I'd love to get more pathfinder shards...he is powerful but has a few weaknesses like shock and buff immunity.... other than that he isa rock star...Im near maxing mine and he is sporting a healthy 30k hp/protection and his aoe/taunt inflicts offense down on everything 99% of the time. Has been a blessing for war as he just never dies...
  • TheKevinlyFather
    214 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is Rex in GW.

Pathfinder would be ok, but I don't want him messing with my chances for my Christmas wish.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    have been checking the find shards screen every morning, started the swgoh day dissappointed each morning ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Pathfinder would be ok, but I don't want him messing with my chances for my Christmas wish.

If he were to go there they would prolly nerf him then create a new similar PTW toon.

Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is it'll be a while before we see him anywhere. But he'll likely go to another cantina node. Perhaps they will unlock the 8th stage and place some of the newer toons in there.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    My guess is it'll be a while before we see him anywhere. But he'll likely go to another cantina node. Perhaps they will unlock the 8th stage and place some of the newer toons in there.

Now there's an idea I could get behind. I would prefer he not go into Arena or GW as that would make him "too available".
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

Could definitely work with that! Wonder how much the last node of cantina will cost.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

Could definitely work with that! Wonder how much the last node of cantina will cost.

Probably 16 since that's what 7 costs. Could be 20 though.
  • Options
    Rumor has it Cantina Shipments - the slowest route of all....
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    RyanRen wrote: »

Oh dear. Please no.
  • Options
    Cantina shipments are better than a single hard mode. Looking at you, HRSoldier.
  • Options

If Rex went into GW they would nerf him so hard.
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »

That would suck!! Working on scavenger in shipments. But I suppose hard modes would be even worse
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options
    At your local Nissan dealership
  • Options

If Rex went into GW they would nerf him so hard.

Why would they nerf Rex? Maybe it's just the team that I run (stuns), but I don't really have issues with Rex in arena or elsewhere. I do not find him to be in need of a nerf at all, F2P or not.

I know they've buffed P2P toons after they went F2P. But, I don't think they've nerfed any following that cycle have they?