Just unlocked Vader/Kylo/Fives!! Now what???

Moderate spender, $20-50 since early December, just unlocked Kylo and Resistance Trooper which gave me enough shards to finally unlock Vader. I unlocked Fives yesterday from Cantina.

Who's my best A-Team??? I have the following with 57-58 levels, high gears and 4-5 stars: Lumi, Bariss, Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Boba, Poe, 88, JC, etc.

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    You have some good options. You can alternate Phasma and Sid as leader depending on if you need crits or extra attacks. Whoever is not the lead status in the group. Finish off the group with Lumi, Dooku, and Kylo and you have a strong offense team.
    For GW, I generally change it up to Barris (leader for extra health), Dooku, Phasma, Lumi, and alternate between Sid and Kylo.
  • Options
    If you want to take advantage of Kylo/Vader/Sid AoE I'd reccomend a team with Phasma, Poe, Kylo, Lumi and Dooku/Fives. Last option it's a personal matter, I honestly prefer a tank that can counter most of the time than a 100% counter chance-glass cannon. Besides, I dislike Dooku's animation if he triggers an extra attack.

If you wanna go with simple pure counter team/team that could generate extra attacks go with Phasma, Lumi, Kylo, Fives and Dooku
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    You have some good options. You can alternate Phasma and Sid as leader depending on if you need crits or extra attacks. Whoever is not the lead status in the group. Finish off the group with Lumi, Dooku, and Kylo and you have a strong offense team.
    For GW, I generally change it up to Barris (leader for extra health), Dooku, Phasma, Lumi, and alternate between Sid and Kylo.

Good points!
  • Options
    alkaiser93 wrote: »
    If you want to take advantage of Kylo/Vader/Sid AoE I'd reccomend a team with Phasma, Poe, Kylo, Lumi and Dooku/Fives. Last option it's a personal matter, I honestly prefer a tank that can counter most of the time than a 100% counter chance-glass cannon. Besides, I dislike Dooku's animation if he triggers an extra attack.

If you wanna go with simple pure counter team/team that could generate extra attacks go with Phasma, Lumi, Kylo, Fives and Dooku

I love the counter/extra attacks.
  • Options
    need ally...please..
    527-421-776
    tq
  • Options
    I'd rather go with Sid as leader than Phasma simply because from my experience, the extra attacks rarely happen while the crit hits happen a decent amount. I generally only see Phamsa cause 2 extra attacks per battle.

That's from my experience though, both for me using Phasma and playing against Phasma led teams. I seem to be in the minority with this.

I'm big on Fives as he has a solid counter chance, great health and his assist ability can lead to some pretty big damage with strong teammates, especially if one or both get a critical hit.
  • Options
    I personally enjoy vader if you have the mats to put into him.

I run vader with phasma as leader for potential free ability blocks with decent damage. Force crush is good AoE as well for a follow up culling
  • Options
    I ran sid, lumi, kylo, vader, and poggle. But then i heard that droids are the go to this team had 18,000 power but my droid team which was sid,lumi,poggle, ig 86, and ig88 this team has like 16,500 power and competes with people who have 20,000 power. Once i upgrade ig86 and ig88 to 5 star it would be an even harder team to beat.

The synergy is awsome i guess you could replace lumi with kylo vader or fives but i wouldnt recommend it. Leave fives for GW

• Options
    Phasma (L)
    Kylo
    Sid
    Poe
    Lumi

gg
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Moderate spender, $20-50 since early December, just unlocked Kylo and Resistance Trooper which gave me enough shards to finally unlock Vader. I unlocked Fives yesterday from Cantina.

Who's my best A-Team??? I have the following with 57-58 levels, high gears and 4-5 stars: Lumi, Bariss, Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Boba, Poe, 88, JC, etc.

I would Sid, Lumi, and Kylo are 3 essential characters on your team initially. They are all easy to farm and do great damage. You can rotate the other 2 depending on needs/wants. A lot of people like/use Dooku, but I used JC until recently. Currently, a lot of people use Phasma as leader.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    P.S. All 3 healers are VERY helpful for GW. Barris is key for that. I am able to tear through most of the GW levels with Barris as leader with Lumi, JC, Rey, and FOTP.