Maxed Dengar! Now how do I make him arena viable?

I love this scoundrels kit. But I have been having trouble finding a good team where he won't be targeted on defense. What's the best defensive squad for dengar?

Replies

• Zarbax
    256 posts Member
    Options
    I want to try him with Wiggs and a Lando lead. Maybe STH as a 5th, only I don't have STH yet, and I'm still working on my Wiggs' gear.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    All I know is that he needs 6x Critical Chance Mods. That's all I know. Don't know Primary and Secondary stats to fulfill his needs.
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    Options
    People don't seem to be running Phasma much nowadays, but her advantage works well with Dengar's mini-mines by guaranteeing criticals.
  • Options
    Lando lead
    Storm Han
    Raid Han
    Dengar
    Other
  • Options
    Ig-88 works wonders with dengar and phasma.
  • Options
    I have been trying get to fit him into a assist squad with Phasma, qgj, Wedge, and biggs. Only issue is my wedge still needs a couple stars and my phasma needs another gear piece. I really like the synergy though so far, and am really enjoying watching my whole team attack on more than one occasion when the rng procs just right. Also been mixing it up lately in gw, by substituting nebit and scavenger for wedge and biggs for just a tad bit of Jawa flavor.
  • Options
    I'm hustling on Dengar, but only have him at five stars. Still, watching him get called for an assist that then calls another assist is just a thing of beauty.