"Cheating" by changing defensive teams in pvp event

Cee_Bee
53 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hi there,

I have seen some players changing their defensive team for a short period to a very weak team and then back. Assume they are cooperating to give each other a chance to win points with a weak team / no/low refresh. But of cause can't tell for sure.

Maybe have an hour cool down after changing defensive team?
Ally code: 488-678-995

Replies

• Options
    *sign*... some people are really creative again... why didn't I think of that ;p
    Make changing the defence team max once a day.
  • Options
    yes lucky for the world non selfish ppl can put weak defensive teams that will ensure that noobs surpass them at points, then the nex day after refresh BOOM you can beat a bunch of weak teams with weaker teams...then on the third day of chrismas BOOM again, change to a top tier team use your refreshes and use crystals to try to stay there

sure u won't get very high but you'll get there for free. Half my toons are at 75 due to lack of credits (yes i do event on max) and if you want it competitive why use crystals and not social currency

alternatively let''s have an event with bank statements have ppl present them give 2% to EA and bigest number wins

those who won't will receive a customary 20 shards and 2m credits just enaugh to get 1 toon form lvl 70 to 79 and were done