Fast question on Elder in Raid

Does his revive work? I can't remember what the word is on this

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Yes.
    But you cant revive chars that died while deathmarked or the ones Rancor has eaten.
  • Options
    Lasserini wrote: »
    Yes.
    But you cant revive chars that died while deathmarked or the ones Rancor has eaten.

Ah crap, that was it yes, thanks for the reminder (the most common deaths for me)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also possible bug that has not been fixed (maybe but I don't think so). Ee will not revive anyone after racnor has eaten someone.
  • Options
    Bug is still in effect. Had that problem multiple times.
  • Bberg13
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Misread the quoted post, sorry.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Starkblast wrote: »
    Bug is still in effect. Had that problem multiple times.

Last raid I used him in, that was the case. Rancor ate Teebo, killed Rey and I didn't revive Rey with Power of the Forest.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I think that it randomly picks the person to revive first but then fails if that person was eaten or death marked?
  • Options
    Bingo.

So Teebo gets eaten, Rey dies normal. EE revives.

If the revive's RNG landed on Teebo - nothing happens. If it lands on Rey - she revives.
  • Options
    If a toon is death marked or eaten and you can finish that stage you can revive in the next stage
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Bingo.

So Teebo gets eaten, Rey dies normal. EE revives.

If the revive's RNG landed on Teebo - nothing happens. If it lands on Rey - she revives.

I hope this is true, so it is not a bug then if this is happening
  • Options
    If a toon is death marked or eaten and you can finish that stage you can revive in the next stage

This is nice to know too thx
  • Options

No you cant, once a character is deathmarked or eaten they are gone for the raid(t7) or till refresh on all other tiers.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Also possible bug that has not been fixed (maybe but I don't think so). Ee will not revive anyone after racnor has eaten someone.

Not always. The way his revive ability works is it chooses a dead character and tries to revive it - if it happens to pick someone that can't be revived, it fails. EE's heal doesn't get tripped up by nonrevivable characters, though.
  • Options
    Say two characters have died one devoured one pounded, there is a fifty percent chance of reviving the pounded one. If the death marked/devoured one is chosen by the rng the revive fails, dakas revive and EE number two ability revive more reliably. Death marks and devours don't last phase to phase so a death marked toon can be revived in phase two after finishing phase one.