I Just Got Sidious To 5 Stars, At A CrossRoads. HELP

I just got Sidious to 5 stars and I am planning on making a droid team led by Sidious or Poggle, I am currently farming IG-86 from GW and Dark Side battles and now I am wondering should I continue farming Sidious to 7*, farm HK-47 to 7*, or farm IG-88 to 7*. Also should I get 86 to 7* or farm Poggle to 7* I plan to build a droid team so I am also looking into IG-100.

Any help is welcome
Thanks

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Droid teams should be lead by HK-47 imo.

Edit: ig-100 sucks
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Droid teams should be lead by HK-47 imo.

Edit: ig-100 sucks

Didn't really answer the question should I farm continue Sidious or start HK-47?
  • Options
    I about to start using a Sid, 86, 88, Poggle, Poe team for arena. Sid is nice with his aoe dot because that buffs 88. If your not farming 88, I'd stay with Sid. I'd stay to at least 6* anyway because 5* will drop off fast.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Lol true. Well I am more or less in the same situation. I will get Sid up to 6 stars today and lumi at 6 stars in a couple days. I am also planning a droid team, so I plan to quit on Sid and Lumi at 6*s and farm hk-47 and poggle.
  • Dirlyn
    160 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If Sid is a char you're planning on using for awhile, it wouldn't hurt to cap him at 7 stars first. This allows you to be "finished" with the character (except for gear); and 100% of your attention can be focused on farming the next character you want out of shipments. If you stop now to work on another, you'll have 2 - 5 star characters and be frustrated having to farm them both to 7.
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.
  • Options
    Dirlyn wrote: »
    If Sid is a char you're planning on using for awhile, it wouldn't hurt to cap him at 7 stars first. This allows you to be "finished" with the character (except for gear); and 100% of your attention can be focused on farming the next character you want out of shipments. If you stop now to work on another, you'll have 2 - 5 star characters and be frustrated having to farm them both to 7.

Once I get the droids I need he is going to be GW only so I think I will farm HK-47.
    Also this is the team I am planning

HK-47 (L)
    IG-86
    IG-88
    Poggle
    Poe

Thoughts?
  • Options
    Dirlyn wrote: »

Once I get the droids I need he is going to be GW only so I think I will farm HK-47.
    Also this is the team I am planning

HK-47 (L)
    IG-86
    IG-88
    Poggle
    Poe

Thoughts?

That's the droid team everybody uses, it works.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Yup. The problem is they compete for shards so they take awhile to max. U can do IG-86 in cantina though so really only hk-47 and ig-88 will compete. I plan to unlock hk, then max 88 since he is so squishy.
  • Options
    I have the same concern (5* Sid, 5* Lumi, but want to use droids because HK-47 is the best character ever), and for what its worth I am planning on staying the course and getting Lumi and Sid all the way to 7*. I'm only level 49 and I consider myself really lucky to have pulled Biggs, IG-86, Jedi Guardian, and Teebo out of Bronzium packs. At this point I feel my team is wide enough (I have plenty of subs and pawns for GW), but not deep enough (my strongest characters aren't as strong as my opponent's strongest characters) and even though I'll almost certainly replace Sid and Lumi on my "main team" eventually in favor of a cookie-cutter droid squad of HK-47, IG-86, IG-88, Poggle, and Lumi/Daka/Poe to round out I figure that's so far off that I'd rather have these generically amazing heroes maxed out.
  • Options
    I like others looking to rock droid teams. I am in the process of building mine up. Just finished 7 star Sid on Saturday so now I'm onto unlocking HK47 from arena shipments and then I'll work on IG88.