October Suggesstions

@EA_Jesse , @CG_Kozispoon

MODS
  1. Add a button to max a mod out. An actual cost label would be nice, but not mandatory. If not enough credits, grey the button out as a clear indication of "insufficient funds".
  2. When using an x10 mod upgrade button, if the last hit is too much, simply use as much credits as needed and be done with it. No need to ask if we want to waste credits - we don't. And even less need to force us to use x1, waiting for the UI effect to drag each time
  3. Remove the aforementioned UI effect from the mod upgrade, it takes a lot of time time for no reason.

GEAR
  1. Make the "unavailable" gear (sprocket with question marks) small icon very clearly distinct from the one that is still obtainable. Right now it's impossible to tell one from another as the small icons are empty in both cases. Some bright colored cross would do.
  2. Enhance obtainable small icons with the overlay showing the number of pieces needed to acquire it. Would help tremendously to concentrate the efforts on the low-hanging fruits. I understand some can be more difficult to acquire than the others, but overall, it would help a lot.

[GW]
  1. When in battle, show not 1/1 (which means nothing and helps nobody), but N/12, with N being 1,2, etc sequential number of current node.

RAID
  1. Display running damage done by the squad in addition to target's health percentage.

BATTLES in general
  1. Once victory is achieved, do not remove remaining protection/health bars info, so you can have one last look at it after the battle is over. Often the last moves are too tense to remember the health info, yet it can be useful to look at afterwards.
  2. Display overall damage done by the squad and per-hero damage, both during the battle and in the end - similar to the raid battle summary damage info.

CHALLENGES
  1. Can we please get away with siming daily challenges one by one, and rather allow actual multi-sim? They are chores, nothing else. If I want to spend time on them, I can. Normally I don't, and waiting 10 minutes between attempts (or however much time it takes) brings nothing but frustration, especially on Sundays.

ENERGY
  1. Can we please do not have a time limit on bonus energy points at noon, 6pm and 9pm? We'll get them, no need to press for time...

Thank you!

Replies