Changes in shipments coming?

I have seen a couple posts from players saying a Dev said changes were coming?(Yes I know he said she said). Anyone know what's going on?

Replies

• Options
    I would hope that they would give fair warning if any characters are going to be taken out.
  • Ilza
    67 posts Member
    Options
    The question is not if, but when. Still with the track record of CG I wouldn't expect much of a warning.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Cecton wrote: »
    I would hope that they would give fair warning if any characters are going to be taken out.

@EA_Jesse I agree. If they are going to change shipments, I hope that they give us advanced notice so that we can either finish farming a character we like in Shipments or not begin to farm someone who ends up leaving.
  • MaceMazer
    126 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hopefully they don't remove anyone. A whole bunch of people would get rather p!$$ed if they farmed 75/80 on a toon for them to only be removed.. They can only be referring to adding additional toons in my eyes
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    They wont remove anyone without warning (cant remeber where but the devs said they'd give warning).
    Its far more likely they will just continie to add to them. For them to change them around completly means all the "farming guides" ppl have made would need completly re written.

Just my opinion but again, im callin as they will continuento add to them and wont rearrange them without fair warning
  • Options
    Sorry for the confusion...I was referring to token awards. I'm worried after reading some comments that the awards will be nerfed
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Sorry for the confusion...I was referring to token awards. I'm worried after reading some comments that the awards will be nerfed

Doubtful, i wouodnt worry about that