TOON BUGS - Full list of all bugged toons please ADD!

jayjonbeach
697 posts Member
edited October 2016
I don't know why some of these are lingering so long, I know they have 1000 irons in the fire and most much bigger than these, but it would be nice to have a full list of "confirmed" bugged toons, so please reply with the ones you know are bugged and I'll try to edit this OP to combine them so we can track them, and hopefully help EA out here and maybe pressure them a little too.

This is meant only for toon bugs, not Mods, Gear etc. I'll start:

- Lando - (confirmed by EA) he is not getting 25% crit chance from crit chnc up buff

- Teebo - When his Leader ability applies to him when already stealthed with Scramble Tactics, he loses the duration of the original Stealth (Apparently this was addressed for OTHER toons, but it is still applying to him unfortunately.

- Teebo- His bring low can be evaded, but still does damage and it will trigger on dodge abilities

- Dengar - His assist only happening 30% not 60% of the time, there were a few threads on this, unconfirmed but highly suspect given how many noticed

- Old Daka - sometimes revives through Unique without giving allies Offense/Defense up

- Anakin - you can dispel his unique Buffs

- Anakin- When Exposing himself multiple times, they overlap in to one buff like Healing over time used to work and count as one debuff for abilities

- Asoka Tano- On her special, the healing animation still triggers even when target is less than 50% health

- Captain Phasma - First order not getting Double chance with her leader

- Admiral Ackbar - Tactical Genuis Effect does not go away on death.

- Darth Vader- Still being resisted by Jedi and Evaded by Jedi on his basic

- Ima Gun Di - lead ability does not give the + 25% bonus counter damage

- Ewok Elder- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys

- Jawa Engineer- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys

- Scarrif - Can endlessly keep reviving

I find the Lando and Teebo ones HUGE, since those are affecting the main reason you have them at all
Post edited by jayjonbeach on

Replies

• Defense1236
    737 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Old Daka - sometimes revives through Unique without giving allies Offense/Defense up

Anikin - you can dispel his unique Buffs

Captain Phasma - First order not getting Double chance with her leader

Admiral Ackbar - Tactical Genuis Effect does not go away on death.

Darth Vader- Still being resisted by Jedi and Evaded by Jedi on his basic

Ima Gun Di- Leader doesn't stack with Jedi already with counter chance

Ewok Elder- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys

Jawa Engineer- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys
  • Options
    Thanks for adding all those and updating them, edited main post and added Scariff also
  • Options
    And more, question for this list:
    Can I list A.I. only character bugs too?

- Asoka Tano- On her special, the healing animation still triggers even when target is less than 50% health

- Anikin- When Exposing himself multiple times, they overlap in to one buff like Healing over time used to work and count as one debuff for abilities

- Teebo- His bring low can be evaded, but still does damage and it will trigger on dodge abilities
  • Options
    Hi thanks again for adding. Yeah I intended this to be for any bug to do with characters and especially any that are plaguing their abilities
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    IGD leader counter chance I have not seen an issue with it not stacking. When running with Aalya the only time I have seen her not counter is if stunned or she dodged the attack. I ran the team for a while.

IGD level 8 lead ability does not give the + 25% bonus counter damage like it should.
  • Options
    @Defense1236 - are you sure about the Elder and Jawa revives? It seems the consensus is that they sometimes pick a deathmarked or devoured toon BUT not all the time, sometimes they DO revive others

@Scuba - Hi Scuba thanks for that note I added the 25% bug, I guess you ran that pair long enough to see that she did have 100% Counter so I removed that as potential bug since your runs would confirm it is not, that seems to be a perfect invalidation of it
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    This thread is on my radar and I like it
    17835635.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Rancor- Bellow does not remove turn meter from characters without Buffs

Pig Captain- Doesn't take bonus action in heroic raids

• Options
    Teebo uses bring low even if there is no buff to dispell. No other dispeller does this.
  • Options
    Teebo uses bring low even if there is no buff to dispell. No other dispeller does this.
    It's unavoidable so that may be why he uses it randomly
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Chief Chripa, retribution only lasts one turn on him.

Also I assume the GG basic and Vaders basic can be dodged and grant on dodge abilities, just like teebo.

Just a question, are buffs removed before dmg for a dispel? Also foresight only works against the first attack, right? If so, chief chirpas trible unity is also bugged.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • DelaraExibilis
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    - Geonosian Soldier : Is overpassing the Royal Guard Taunt... With his Swarm attack. Many times I had this bug during GW and Arena battles. Anyone got this before ?
  • kartoffelSTAMPF
    208 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I don't know why some of these are lingering so long, I know they have 1000 irons in the fire and most much bigger than these, but it would be nice to have a full list of "confirmed" bugged toons, so please reply with the ones you know are bugged and I'll try to edit this OP to combine them so we can track them, and hopefully help EA out here and maybe pressure them a little too.

This is meant only for toon bugs, not Mods, Gear etc. I'll start:

- Lando - (confirmed by EA) he is not getting 25% crit chance from crit chnc up buff

- Teebo - When his Leader ability applies to him when already stealthed with Scramble Tactics, he loses the duration of the original Stealth (Apparently this was addressed for OTHER toons, but it is still applying to him unfortunately.

- Dengar - His assist only happening 30% not 60% of the time, there were a few threads on this, unconfirmed but highly suspect given how many noticed

- Old Daka - sometimes revives through Unique without giving allies Offense/Defense up

- Anakin - you can dispel his unique Buffs

- Anakin- When Exposing himself multiple times, they overlap in to one buff like Healing over time used to work and count as one debuff for abilities

- Captain Phasma - First order not getting Double chance with her leader

- Admiral Ackbar - Tactical Genuis Effect does not go away on death.

- Darth Vader- Still being resisted by Jedi and Evaded by Jedi on his basic

- Ima Gun Di - lead ability does not give the + 25% bonus counter damage

- Ewok Elder- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys

- Jawa Engineer- Only tries to revive Devoured Or deathmarked guys

- Scarrif - Can endlessly keep reviving

I find the Lando and Teebo ones HUGE, since those are affecting the main reason you have them at all

I also really appreciate this.

Anyhow, some suggestions:
    1. I would keep all bugs in the OP, but separated by subheadings (toon bugs, AI bugs, ...)
    2. No blank lines in between (better overview). Use an unordered list instead
    3. sync with the bugs bin and remove those who are already marked as a bug (i have made all bold in the citation for which this is the case)
  • Options
    - Geonosian Soldier : Is overpassing the Royal Guard Taunt... With his Swarm attack. Many times I had this bug during GW and Arena battles. Anyone got this before ?
    Correction- Taunt is bugged is general
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    1. Lando not getting 25% crit chance from buff: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    2. Teebo’s Leader Stealth will cancel out his Scramble Tactics:This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    3. Teebo’s Bring Low can be evaded: Actually, it can’t be evaded, but there is a bug where the Dodge text appears when the attack is not actually dodged. Flagged as a bug for our team to review
    4. Dengar’s assist only happening 30% of the time instead of the intended 60%: Dengar has been confirmed to have the correct assist chance by our QA team, so this is not a bug
    5. Old Daka sometimes reviving characters without Offense/Defense Up buffs: This is being investigated
    6. Anakin’s unique is dispellable: This is being investigated
    7. Anakin’s multiple exposes will overlap into one buff: This is being investigated
    8. Ahsoka Tano’s healing animation will trigger even when target is less than 50% health: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    9. Phasma’s Leader Ability does not grant extra chance for First Order allies:
    10. Admiral Ackbar’s Tactical Genius is retained on revived allies: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    11. Darth Vader is still resisted and evaded by Jedis: This is being investigated
    12. Ima Gun Di’s leader does not give +25% counter damage: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    13. Ewok Elder will try to revive Devoured or Deathmarked allies: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    14. Jawa Engineer will try to revive Devoured or Deathmarked allies: ^ Correlates with the issue above. Our team has added more information about Jawa Engineer being affected by this as well.
    15. Scarif Rebel Pathfinder can infinitely revive: This is due to the bug with Akbar’s Tactical Genius buff. Has been flagged and sent ot our team for review

• Options
    1. Lando not getting 25% crit chance from buff: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    2. Teebo’s Leader Stealth will cancel out his Scramble Tactics:This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    3. Teebo’s Bring Low can be evaded: Actually, it can’t be evaded, but there is a bug where the Dodge text appears when the attack is not actually dodged. Flagged as a bug for our team to review
    4. Dengar’s assist only happening 30% of the time instead of the intended 60%: Dengar has been confirmed to have the correct assist chance by our QA team, so this is not a bug
    5. Old Daka sometimes reviving characters without Offense/Defense Up buffs: This is being investigated
    6. Anakin’s unique is dispellable: This is being investigated
    7. Anakin’s multiple exposes will overlap into one buff: This is being investigated
    8. Ahsoka Tano’s healing animation will trigger even when target is less than 50% health: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    9. Phasma’s Leader Ability does not grant extra chance for First Order allies:
    10. Admiral Ackbar’s Tactical Genius is retained on revived allies: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    11. Darth Vader is still resisted and evaded by Jedis: This is being investigated
    12. Ima Gun Di’s leader does not give +25% counter damage: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    13. Ewok Elder will try to revive Devoured or Deathmarked allies: This is confirmed as a bug and flagged as such for our dev team for review
    14. Jawa Engineer will try to revive Devoured or Deathmarked allies: ^ Correlates with the issue above. Our team has added more information about Jawa Engineer being affected by this as well.
    15. Scarif Rebel Pathfinder can infinitely revive: This is due to the bug with Akbar’s Tactical Genius buff. Has been flagged and sent ot our team for review
    What about number 9?
  • Kozispoon
    Options
    Phasma is still being investigated by our team in order to gather more information
  • Options
    add this:

The defense down debuff from Jawa Scavengers Scrap Bomb is getting dispelled by QuiGon and Teebo's dispels. Tested many times, many times.

--> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/68364/jawa-scavenger-scrap-bomb#latest

offense up often not working (or doesn't stack with other buffs), like for IG-88:

--> https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/71104/finally-proof-ig88-is-bugged/p2
  • Options
    happened to me twice now, it seems this bug made a comeback. qgj's humbling blow grants offense up to allies even when it's dodged or evaded.
  • Options
    Add chirpa heal
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.