St "lurker" Han *minor graphic glitch*

I thought it was fun and wanted to share more than anything. It didn't affect gameplay at all, he just showed up in node 2 of galactic war and hung out for the match. Maybe he has a thing for Lumi idk lol

Replies

• Options
    https://goo.gl/photos/Tt94AtbdPZW6DEyH8

I tried to put this screen shot in the first one but I guess I don't know how to do it
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't think that worked either. Well, this is kind of pointless without a pic. I would delete this topic but I don't know how to do that either. Wow, yeah I don't think I'll be doing this again lol
  • Options
    I'm having a similar issue, but I also don't know how to post a pic of it. I saw a mini Veers pop up in one of my GW matches last night and then a phantom Poggle appeared in the window when I opened a broz card. I have pics of both.

I'm suffering from the constant update issue others are having as well. I'm going to try clearing cache and deleting/re-installing.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team has not been able to reproduce this issue, and I am not 100% sure what we are looking for here. Could we get a screenshot and/or a video example to better understand the issue?
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines