Anakin or Ugnaught? Which is more worth it?

Woofy_MC
219 posts Member
edited October 2016
So After all the hype for JKA I leveled him up and all that stuff and realized how bad he is. On level 80, gear 9, 5star health mods and at 7 Stars, he hits worse then my gear 8 level 70 barriss. He is the worst character I have ever leveled up since I play the game. All of my Jedis hit for more Dmg and have lower gear and mods then him. So I was thinking who is more worth it to level up expecially for the upcoming raid. Ugnaught or JKA? Keep upgrading and farming JKA or start gearing up Ugnaught? I tend to farm for ugnaught now after the huge anakin fail.

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Must be a joke lost on me....
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Must be a joke lost on me....

+1
  • Options
    You must be trolling, because my anakin can do 20,000 damage with reckless assualt, and do the same with his basic. Anakin is a monster, you clearly have no idea how to play this game.
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I replaced a gear 9, 7 star Night Sister Initiate (with Asajj lead), with a gear 8, 5 star Anakin and I immediately started winning more. He's THAT much better than she is.
  • Options
    Not a joke or troll post. My anakin hits for 2k dmg if Im lucky and 4k if he has his passive activated and his attack dmg gets boosted. Out of all the jedis in the game, he is the one I put at the very bottom. Maybe next to Koth, but Koth can atleast stun so it makes him more useful.
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    you must have the "I'm a whiny padawan that misses my mommy" JKA.

We've all been using the " I'm about to go all sith on dat azz" JKA.

probably. Pretty unlucky.
  • Options
    Still no proper answer on my post...thanks.
  • Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »

I think most are a little baffled by your statement. Seems impossible to have a jka hitting so low at 7* g9.

Mine is 6* g8 and im already very happy with him.

So we must be speaking about a different jka.

To answer your question: in your case, go for ugnaught. Without a doubt.
  • Options
    Take him to gear level 10. 7 star and lvl 80.
    Thats where youll see the real diffirence.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

you already know that (almost) everyone will prefer anakin over ugnaught. You were asking a retorical question but you were expecting a proper answer?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

you already know that (almost) everyone will prefer anakin over ugnaught. You were asking a retorical question but you were expecting a proper answer?

Yes I actually do. I know that my question seems stupid, but JKA is the worst character I ever farmed. Beeing so high in level and hitting worse then my Barriss? No thank you. This is not a troll post for the 10th time xD
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options

Yes I actually do. I know that my question seems ****, but JKA is the worst character I ever farmed. Beeing so high in level and hitting worse then my Barriss? No thank you. This is not a troll post for the 10th time xD

You're doing something wrong. Clearly you have no idea how to play this game when my anakin is hitting 17k crits on basic and AOE. With that information either choose to keep farming him or keep whining
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Yes I actually do. I know that my question seems ****, but JKA is the worst character I ever farmed. Beeing so high in level and hitting worse then my Barriss? No thank you. This is not a troll post for the 10th time xD

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69839/why-is-anakin-so-weak
    seems like everything was already answered in your previous post. If you don't like anakin, don't farm him and live with the consequenses of not having one of the best characters in the game at the moment.

ps. comparing toons with ugnaught is what i consider trolling, just like asking a question you already know the answer to.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Health mods won't get you much. Crit Chance + Crit Damage mods + Gear X / XI will get you everywhere with him.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69839/why-is-anakin-so-weak
    seems like everything was already answered in your previous post. If you don't like anakin, don't farm him and live with the consequenses of not having one of the best characters in the game at the moment.

ps. comparing toons with ugnaught is what i consider trolling, just like asking a question you already know the answer to.

The thing is: Its not that easy to gear and farm him and I was thinking I did a good job. Now I realize how bad he is and that he does no damage at all. All you guys can keep bashing on me how much you want I dont give a ****. All I know is, that I wasted a lot of energy and gear to gear him up, instead of toons that seem to be stronger. I could have put my furnance on Leia or Lando, my handcuffs on Qui gon...they all do more dmg and are lower then anakin. I dont know how to upload a video here to proof that my anakin hits like a blow of wind as it seems to me most people dont even think it is possible...The biggest damage he ever did was 6,3k but only after he got dmg up buff, crit hit from Phasma, and his double dmg from his passive....
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Dude pls go.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Post a screen shot of your JKA. I think you're issue is modding and only being at gear IX. You REALLY have to max him out.
  • Options
    Hmm, only one of the most powerful toons in the game vs one of the most useless ones. Tough choice indeed... Of course, go for Unaught!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Go for Ugnaught! You're still gonna need a ton of stun cuffs and raid gear though ahaha
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Post a screen shot of your JKA. I think you're issue is modding and only being at gear IX. You REALLY have to max him out.

I know that a maxed out Toon does more damage xD But how can he hit less then my Barris that is 1 gear under Anakin and only level 70? I dont want a beast that can oneshot everything (I have Rey maxed out and she does quite the job lol). I am not high up in Arena so I dont enounter the ultimate monsters with maxed out toons so I dont really need all of my toons maxed out to the limit, because I dont have a chance anyway :P
  • Options
    I don't have an Anakin yet, but have borrowed a maxed one from my allies a few times since his buff, and he is awesome!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

I know that a maxed out Toon does more damage xD But how can he hit less then my Barris that is 1 gear under Anakin and only level 70? I dont want a beast that can oneshot everything (I have Rey maxed out and she does quite the job lol). I am not high up in Arena so I dont enounter the ultimate monsters with maxed out toons so I dont really need all of my toons maxed out to the limit, because I dont have a chance anyway :P

I just don't understand why yours is so weak. Then again, nobody enters arena until they're ready on my team.
  • Options
    I would go with JKA, but if you think he is the worst character ever then I think you answered your own question.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    2qk8nqg.png
    t7 raid phase 1 from a while back.
    anakin > rey
    Both modded with health mods only and both full max gear.
    ps. i don't like teebo if anyone was wondering about that
This discussion has been closed.