Tournament Dud

This whole thing is just another way to take advantage of the p2p players and have the f2p players suffer. Btw do you know how tournaments work? Usually you go in one direction, up or down. Not yo-yo back and forth up and down, up and down. The refresh should be limited daily. (Oh that's right, you want people to NEED to buy more crystals). I got to the tier I wanted but I won't bother putting more effort into this event and wasting crystals just to keep getting thrown back two or more payout tiers. Lame event. It doesn't need to come back.

Replies

• Options
    While I will agree that what they are calling a tournament (it's closer to what the arena should be) was a complete joke. I will correct you on the f2p vs p2p aspect. I have spent plenty of money on this game but I spent zero on the tournament and used maybe 300 crystals during the entire event, that's crystals that I had recieved free through the daily missions/arena.

I also hope they never bring this back, instead combo this with the arena to fix the lock out issue that has always went on. However, I have played the game long enough to know that they will as they earn money for it.

• Options
    I love how they didnt have enough foresight to see that people could easily cheat with this set up. My toons didnt refresh when they said they would, but i didnt want to use it because of the suspensions after the raid reward fiasco. So, i lost quite a bit refusing to use a refresh at 7 pm est insteaf of 10 am. This was a bust like everything ea and cg does.