Ewok Elder Heal

StarSon
7539 posts Member
I have noticed the last couple days that when I use the Ewok Elder's heal ability (Level 5), it does not clear all negative status effects like it should. Per the description (emphasis mine):
All allies recover Health equal to 20% of Ewok Elder's Max Health and lose all negative status effects, with a 30% chance to revive defeated allies at 1 Health.

However, in actual use, if an ally has multiple negative status effects (as is common when facing Vader, for instance) the heal only removes one of those effects. Not sure if it was this way before the latest release or not, as I did not start using the Elder often until the GW change.

Replies

• Options
    im fairly sure it only removes up to 2 but I have not paid much attention to it in a long time I guess. Also sometimes it doesn't remove things that it sometimes does so I guess it is kind of chance based. I think it still doesn't remove healing immunity almost all of the time.
  • Options
    I have never seen it remove more than one.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    this is still happening - should change description or ability
  • Rumba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    +1

@EA_Jesse is this being worked on?
  • Options
    I just posted a similar issue about Admiral Akbar. It won't remove debuffs.
  • Options
    I think certain things aren't considered negative statuses. For example, stun and healing immunity (certainly for tusken shamen the dot doesnt trigger the 2nd one if only those are on the target) presumably because they aren't damaging or reducing some ability. Not sure if that itself is a bug?
    "No Hassle" guild, for those who want star wars, not drama wars!