Worst Character

Who is the character you hate seeing the most in a squad your facing? For me it has to be Rey, Sidious or the Royal Guard. Sometimes they're all in a squad together and that is torture.

Replies

• Options
    sidious? I would target a team with him in it....
    I hate seeing jka teams... my last choice team to fight
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Was this post made 7 months ago?
  • Options
    sidious? I would target a team with him in it....
    I hate seeing jka teams... my last choice team to fight

Sidious gets on my nerves because of the whole immunity thing. JKA also has that too, I forgot about him.
  • Options
    Hobnob wrote: »
    Was this post made 7 months ago?

Maybe, probably.
  • Options
    RG and Rey in a team is always tough for me. Sidious was awful in the early stages on the game when heal was a factor, but now all the arena teams hit hard enough that you do not have a chance to heal.
  • Options
    NovaPrime wrote: »
    RG and Rey in a team is always tough for me. Sidious was awful in the early stages on the game when heal was a factor, but now all the arena teams hit hard enough that you do not have a chance to heal.

Rey and rg? Lmao QGJ those losers I attack those teams daily: phasma, Rey, GS, rg, xxx
  • Options
    Hahaha all those newbies.. Well as a droid user i h8 rg, st han, palps, and full counter squads.. Rey is so squishee.. Onehit from ig 88 .. 14k aoe and 25k basic .. Counting as one turn cuz of hk never seen a rey, which was able to take 40k dmg
  • Options
    sidious is soooo 2015 , now it's Palpatine :)
  • Options
    C'mon now, don't bash OP, Sidious is a legitimate concern in early-mid game when healing is important and your roster is small. I would argue that RG and Rey are still legitimate concerns in late game as they still do their job very well, although there are ways to deal with them when you get the right characters and mods.
    For me, I think seeing a Palpatine faster than mine is what I dread the most. I know what he can do when used correctly. Rex can be a major hassle too if I fail to disable him.
  • Options
    Fast Han under a lando lead with palp, B2, and JKA. Super annoying to fight. Also hate full clones under Rex lead.
  • Options
    Rey completely over powering which is a joke that never seems to end.where as Ren is toilet and should be alot lot better.
  • Options
    5s for me hate his animation on retaliate takes sooooo long (almost more irritating than dooku) but he wins it purely for the crazy health ....so he is easily my most hated toon in this game

Although I rarely see these toons in arena these days almost daily in GW
  • Options
    RG. He is the most annyoing character in the game...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    STH + RG. Double taunt is a pain to counter. Pair that with Aayla or Sun Fac and you have a team I don't want to face if I don't have to. I can beat them but it is a RNG toss-up.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"