First order

Job
49 posts Member
Has anyone tried an all first order team with phasma as leader for the double percent friend extra hit? Just wondering if it is worth the time to build.

Replies

• Options
    That's the squad I run. Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOO and Poe. It's a solid team with lots of damage. The ally assist is nice but what makes this team strong is the ability to manipulate turn meters.

I'm not saying it's the best team but it's one that isn't too difficult to farm. FOTP can be tough but if you do the hard modes (you need to do some to get the daily anyways) you can slowly build him up that way. I almost have him at 5* now and he does work for me in arena.
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    That's the squad I run. Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOO and Poe. It's a solid team with lots of damage. The ally assist is nice but what makes this team strong is the ability to manipulate turn meters.

I'm not saying it's the best team but it's one that isn't too difficult to farm. FOTP can be tough but if you do the hard modes (you need to do some to get the daily anyways) you can slowly build him up that way. I almost have him at 5* now and he does work for me in arena.

I'm dying to lvl up FOTP and use him in place of Luke in the arena. He's 2*, and I just unlocked his shard opportunity in 6D LS. DS is going to take a little while. FOTP is the weak link there ironically enough, since he is squishy and low health at 2* but there is no one good to replace him

I was in the same boat. But once I got him to 4* he started to shine and had enough hp to occasionally take a hit or at the very least survive through an AOE attack
  • Options

This is the same squad I'm going for. Only problem I see is it is easy to win on offense manipulating turns. Defense in Squad arena sucks because the computer doesn't know when it is best to manipulate turns. What's sad is a fully build squad with all synergies still isn't as good as a put together team with all the op characters.
  • Options
    Some synergies just aren't that strong. But the AI seems to use the turn manipulation stuff early so that it's still effective. Plus with bad RNG it's not that hard to lose to this team. Unfortunately I know from experience.
  • Options
    Yea first order team looks good when you read over all the synergies but I dropped 100 ranks after running a FO team. Not really worth it.
  • Options
    Yea first order team looks good when you read over all the synergies but I dropped 100 ranks after running a FO team. Not really worth it.

I get rank one daily and rarely ever get booted from top 20 so idk know man.
  • Options

Me too but not with first order... Besides FOO competes with Poe, which is a big no no. Poe > everyone

• Options

Me too but not with first order... Besides FOO competes with Poe, which is a big no no. Poe > everyone
    Why not both? O-o
  • Options
    Because then both will be spread out? Both need the same precious cantina credits?