Drop Rate in Cantina? Blek!

Just spent 100 Cantina energy farming Luke Skywalker and got a lousy 2 shards to show for it. I think the old man with the dollar bill on the insurance commercial must work here.

Replies

• Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    same with Mods ugh i have terrible luck :(
  • Options
    Yeah, I loved it the first few days mods were out and could get a 100% drop rate!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Just spent 100 Cantina energy farming Luke Skywalker and got a lousy 2 shards to show for it. I think the old man with the dollar bill on the insurance commercial must work here.

Cantina is hit and miss. I have noticed if you use multi-sim and set it to more than 5 the drop rate spaces out more. Over 1000 energy the shard rate is probably the same versus single sim or actual play. For example, when I 10-sim a 10 energy mission I may get 2-4 shards (first playthrough) followed by no shards (second playthrough) followed by 6 shards (third playthrough). That's 10 shards in all (averaged) over 300 energy (roughly). The average shard per energy spent is 1 shard per 30 energy or 1 shard every third mission. That's not too bad but looking at the first and second playthroughs one could easily assume the odds were very much against you.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

In my experience (two cantina refreshes per day) - I've found the typical drop rate is between 20-30%.
    You've really got to take advantage of Double Reward weekends when they come.

• Options
    this is gambler's manipulation at his best , some day it will be 10% and the next day it's gonna be 50% drop rate ...the best way to keep player base playing !!

all around it's somewhere near 15% to 20% drop rate

i had to complete Chewie this week , got close to 50% drop so i use crystals for a 200c refreshe on cantina
    got 2 shards out of it.... this is how this game work
  • Options
    How often do double drop weekends happen? Just started and that last one was awesome, really got me hooked on my second day of playing. Its basically slowed down by a factor of four for me because i wasnt used to how it is normally. When can I expect another one? Ill definitely be buying crystals during it.
  • Options
    Yep, those drop rates are indeed bantha poodoo. I feel like it's been this way since multisim, and bonus cantina energy, came into play. What's the point of bonus energy if the drop rates were slashed to offset it?

Illusion of benefit.
  • Options
    Yep, they're garbage...

Y8V3JqV.png
  • Options
    Yep, they're garbage...

Y8V3JqV.png

maybe tomorrow you'll get only 1 or 2
  • Options
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    Yep, they're garbage...

Y8V3JqV.png

maybe tomorrow you'll get only 1 or 2

Exactly. Some days you win, some days you don't, making this post pointless and everyone complaining about drop rates just annoying. They don't include or remember days when they got rates like this.
  • XiliX
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Wish I had gotten drop rates like that :/
    The Gene Pool NEEDS Chlorine
    Life is the leading cause of Death
    I have walked through the Valley of Evil and emerged the Shadow of Death
  • Options
    Yeah I just got wedge to 7 star. Last cantina char I am leveling for awhile.
  • Options
    Ive been farming Wedge since he was released in cantina, (around a month?) Im only 50 away from 7*Its a shame we cant purchase the double drop rates for a weekend or something. I think once he is done Ill move onto Mods. i havent really started on them yet.
  • Options
    TattyWi wrote: »
    Ive been farming Wedge since he was released in cantina, (around a month?) Im only 50 away from 7*Its a shame we cant purchase the double drop rates for a weekend or something. I think once he is done Ill move onto Mods. i havent really started on them yet.

Me too. I do have some of my toons modded but would prefer to 7 star alot of them first