What's the Plan for Character Releases?

Darth_Jay77
3163 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hey EA, what is the plan for releasing Scarif Pathfinder and Shoretrooper for farming? Is Shoretrooper going to hit an Aurodium pack or become the Chromium character for October? Will Pathfinder go into Cantina Store or somewhere we can farm? Just looking for some updates on these 2 characters. Thanks - J

@EA_Jesse
@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    They may keep them as rewards instead, particularly if the tournament was successful for them. Time will tell.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    They may keep them as rewards instead, particularly if the tournament was successful for them. Time will tell.

That is true, if some people were willing to pay $3K for 1 character then maybe it's better for them. LOL. It's definitely not better for our community though.
  • Options
    Someone really paid $3k?
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    darkensoul wrote: »
    Someone really paid $3k?

Probably, the shards with 30k leader points had to be done with a bunch of refreshes even with deep rosters.
  • Options
    Someone really paid $3k?

@darkensoul Hey man, about half-way down this thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/566arq/hey_top_10_show_us_your_loot/
  • Options
    I paid about $200 if I round up and I only got around 3700 points with a fairly deep roster. Towards the end though I only could use my A squad because it was the only one that could compete. So yeah I'd say about $3k would be about right
  • Options
    Wow. So the #1 guy spent just as much or even more. Buyers remorse must be real.
  • Options
    I paid about $200 if I round up and I only got around 3700 points with a fairly deep roster. Towards the end though I only could use my A squad because it was the only one that could compete. So yeah I'd say about $3k would be about right

That's about where I landed too for about $200 worth of crystals. Ridiculous, that's about an Aurodium pack but instead I got a 3-star Shoretrooper. LOL!
    Wow. So the #1 guy spent just as much or even more. Buyers remorse must be real.

I'd love to know what he does for a living and if he's married or not; I'm guessing not.
  • Options

Not really. I got a 6* ShoreTrooper so I'm laughing at the fools that spent more than what I did. Considering the Aurodium toons all cost a minimum of $200 just to unlock the ability to buy their shards I'd say for a great toon like ShoreTrooper, $200 is a great bargain.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options

That's about where I landed too for about $200 worth of crystals. Ridiculous, that's about an Aurodium pack but instead I got a 3-star Shoretrooper. LOL!

I'd love to know what he does for a living and if he's married or not; I'm guessing not.

If he was he may not be now... ;)
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

If he was he may not be now... ;)

Hopefully he's still alive and she didn't overreact to that amount of money on a free phone game