Credit/Training Droid Heist team advice

Heyas.

I'm trying to put together a team to get tier 4 of the challenges on auto-farm status. I have a 7* Lv80 STHan which I'm pretty sure I'll use for one of the slots. I'm uncertain which others to use for the remaining four as the rest of my scoundrels range from low level/gear/abilities up to Lv70 mid-gear/ability range. Need to figure out which scoundrels to invest my resources on to accomplish this. I have these ones:

7* - Chewy, Cad, 88, Lando, and Boba
2-4* - Nute, Greedo, Dengar, and Mob Enforcer

Of course, the 7* choices would be ideal as the time/resource investment would generally be shorter/less to get the team up and running but if one of the lower end ones or one I don't have is key, I'd like to know which. Also, who would be lead in the suggested comp(s)?

Thanks.

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Lando or Cad Bane lead is best - Lando for crits and speed and Cad for evasion and TM gain. I run Bane for evasion (my Lando's pretty good but the rest are meh) and I managed to get the third tier completed for droid challenge today and at three stars.

Cad (L) - 6*, level 70, G7
    Chewie - 5*, level 58, G6 (yeah, really!)
    STH - 6*, level 74, G8
    IG-88 -5*, level 62, G7
    Lando - 5*, level 74, G9
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Gear up Lando and he can almost beat it himself. Add ST Han and 88. Then pick 2 of the other 7*.

Lando and ST Han to gear 9. The rest to gear 8 would be fine.
  • Options
    Lando (L), StHan, Chewie, Cad, 88 is where I would go with that roster. Get them to gear X and you'll probably be able to auto.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Swap boba out for 7* Han and you'd have no issues with either raid, espcially if you run Cad lead. I don't have Lando, instead I use 4* Dengar and he's pretty decent just for his stun, and AoE Tencity down comes in handy as well. Just need to watch his restrictions on stun carefully (>50 TM).
    Do you have your team well modded? That makes a world of difference (eg. ig88 with crit damage, cad with speed primary and crit damage or offense and crit chance, etc).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Appreciate all the replies and will do.

@kalidor With the exception of STHan, the others aren't modded yet as I wasn't sure who I was going to use. I'll keep that in mind, though.
  • Options
    Hmmm most work really i rather IG88 chewie st han (good for rebels event anyway) then boba fet/cadbane(easy to farm)/Han solo(If u were lucky enaugh to farm so far)

I win max tier with both IG88 and Cadbane on auto and don't have them maxed so I don't think it counts that much

Lando of course is a great adition but weack at 4 stars
    Gamorean guard (easy to farm) could also work to replace missing ones

truth be told the event is quite easy with 5 out of the 7 scoundrels anyways
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Lando or Cad Bane lead is best - Lando for crits and speed and Cad for evasion and TM gain. I run Bane for evasion (my Lando's pretty good but the rest are meh) and I managed to get the third tier completed for droid challenge today and at three stars.

Cad (L) - 6*, level 70, G7
    Chewie - 5*, level 58, G6 (yeah, really!)
    STH - 6*, level 74, G8
    IG-88 -5*, level 62, G7
    Lando - 5*, level 74, G9

This to me is some kind of miracle, good rng? IDK

I tried 10x and gave up tier 3 with:

Lando 6*, lvl66, Gear 8
    StHan 6*, lvl 67, Gear 7
    Fett 5*, lvl67, Gear 7
    Chewy 4*, lvl55, Gear 6
    Dengar 3*, lvl54, Gear 6

Lando, Han and Fett and fully modded with crit chnce/crit dmg, health etc

I don't think I am "that" far off from your team, I was getting to last screen but then just get blown away because the MTHFr's are too fast.

Chewy and Dengar both blow, I know they are way too low here and pulled the team down but Dengar in particular I am giving up on, now farming 88, really I should ditch Chewy too