Jen'ari Ascendancy Recruitment 49/50 Eastern standard time guild T7 only

CHF
105 posts Member
Jen'ari Ascendancy Recruitment 49/50 Eastern standard time guild T7 only

Good evening,

If you're looking for one of the top raiding guilds in the game, look no further. We have been farming heroic T7 since mid May and when the new raid comes out we will be farming the heroic mode on that as well. Our requirements are simple: use 600/600 energy so we can get guild coins to continue raiding. We are a very active bunch and the majority of us are eastern standard time. We are a very well organized bunch and we ask for everyone's input before moving ahead with any decision. We donate materials to every guild member and we currently use discord for our main source of communication. I can also be reached on line at CHFSWGOH. We start our raids at 10am eastern standard time and allow only one attack from each member before setting a kill time for the raid. If you're interested please PM on here or on the app Line. Please add me as an ally if interested 678-363-498. Thank you for your time.

Replies

• CHF
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Jen'ari Ascendancy Recruitment 49/50 Eastern Time guild T7 only

A spot has opened in one of the top raiding guilds in the game. We have been farming heroic T7 since mid May and when the new raid comes out we will be farming the heroic mode on that as well. Our requirements are simple: use 600/600 energy so we can get guild coins to continue raiding. We are a very active bunch and the majority of us are Eastern Time. We are well organized and we ask for everyone's input before moving ahead with any decision. If you're interested, please PM me.
  • Options
    This guild is pretty great. Good amount of whales, very active group, just need to fill in a couple spots to start Heroic AAT!