Bonus Attack

I wanted to make a bonus attack/counter attack team.

I know that phasma has to be the leader and Tie fighter has to be in but who else should i add to this team to make it like i want?

Replies

• Options
    Dooku, 5,s and GS
  • Options
    Geo soldier
    I-86
    Greedo (because he can theoretically do an infinite amount of attacks in one turn)
    Leia
    Poe ( so you're squishes don't die and do big damage instead)
  • Options
    I'm currently starring up Phasma, Kylo, 5's & Dooku to create that counter/bonus attack team with all come great utility on them basics.
    Still no idea which one will be my fifth but gives you an idea of what lineups you can go for
  • Options
    Thank you all im still a beginner at lvl 47 so i have a ways to go till i can get what i want in a team.
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tie fighter is vulnerable with out a taunt and so is dooku. Except dooku has a high speed and potentially stuns on his first attack. I think 5s and and Kylo are great for this team because even with a Poe expose it's difficult to one shot them and Ild pick dooku over pilot for the stun and speed (your call). Lastly I would do one healer lumi, daka, or potentially barris. If you do barris tuskan raider may be an option; assist plus a very large Heath pool. Lumi heals for multiple turns. Daka has assist stuns. All viable.

Edit* greedo has gear lvl 9 not sure how he plays yet. Don't like his special tho as AI will use it most likely first rd. Geo soldier hits gear 9 as well may be an option both have smaller Healh pools too tho. Both lack counters.
    Aayla secura as well is a beast but she's pay to play.
  • Options
    FOST has 55% counter, huge health pool and synergizes well with Phasma. A huge pain in the @$$ to farm, tho...