Heroic raid 40% left of last stage come finish it lol

Hey guys
I'm the leader of a casual guild and we've been running level 80 raids and completing them in just over a day so we've opened a heroic raid as a experiment to see how we do. And well we've got it to the last stage and it's got about 40% health left but we've all maxed out our teams so wondered if anyone wanted to join temporary or permanently eithers fine and finish the raid for some quick loot. If someone finishes the raid on their own they'll definitely get top 3 in the raid.
The guilds called 404 not found.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Sorry but it is unlikely that anyone who helps get any look. This is because of the 24 hour cool down to prevent guild hopping.
  • Options
    Ah thats a Dam shame wish I'd posted this yesterday then cause it's got 23 hours left on it lol.
  • Options
    I feel you bud! We were in your shoes about 2/3 months ago. Now we finish heroics in an hour.

Best advice I can give you is to try & get a few big hitters in your guild & make sure you have 1 person in your guild finish phase1 with Teebo (potency 50%+), fives (potency 30%+), QGJ, Rey & geo soldier (Rey & GS aren't essential but they help). Let the rest of the guild take on phase 2-4 & you might stand a chance of finishing it.
  • Options
    It's actually a 48 hr cooldown so there is no incentive to help. Good luck next time and stay in T6 or get stronger members.
  • Options
    I feel you bud! We were in your shoes about 2/3 months ago. Now we finish heroics in an hour.

Best advice I can give you is to try & get a few big hitters in your guild & make sure you have 1 person in your guild finish phase1 with Teebo (potency 50%+), fives (potency 30%+), QGJ, Rey & geo soldier (Rey & GS aren't essential but they help). Let the rest of the guild take on phase 2-4 & you might stand a chance of finishing it.

Good advice advice.
  • Options
    How many allies can you accept? My casual guild has two players, that combined, can reach 40%. Do you have two spots open in your guild?
  • Options
    Do you still need help? If so, send an ally code, or send me a PM. I'm willing to try.