Wiggs Arena Team

Hey guys,
I am close to having Wiggs maxed.
I already have Lando, EP, Raid Han and STHan and JKA maxed as well.

I also have enough secondary speed mods to push this group quickly.

My question is.

What is the best group to put together and what mods?

I'm seeing mostly Lando (L), STHan, EP and Wiggs.
Is Raid Han more useful than EP in this group?

Replies

• Options
    no, your composition is mega-meta.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    depends, raid han is mainly usefull for teams that are faster than yours. If you're faster i wouldnt use raid han.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    I use raid han vs faster teams which are around 4/5 in my top 5.
    Otherwise QGJ or Rey sometimes.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    So, for those using raid Han, how often does his stun land? And, what potency do you have him at. Have him at gear 9 and am trying to decide if he is worth the push to max.
  • Options
    He is worth it. I have almost no potency on mine and he lands on STHan like 70% of the time for me.
  • Options
    Plus his Deadshot can land like 17k on a critical.
  • Options
    Ani in stead of EP is tough as well. Since you need to pick who you want to take out first.
  • Options
    Thanks Spardog. I'm sitting on plenty of raid gear and it sounds like he's worth the credits to take him from level 74 to 80
  • Options
    I have been finishing #1 on my shard almost everyday with Lando (L), STHan, Raid Han, EP, JKA.

Not sure how much better Wiggs will make me.
  • Options
    I run all my speed on Biggs for a one-shot kill, which allows me to run Phasma in place of Han. Works quite well. I can't stand the negiligible damage tanks put out.
  • Options
    Sailstreet wrote: »
    Ani in stead of EP is tough as well. Since you need to pick who you want to take out first.

A I is better than EP. At 88% potency I rarely get more than one toon stunned. The AI on the other hand usually stuns a minimum of 3 of my guys, sometimes all 5. I know I know, RNG.

Still go with Ani if he's maxed. He's a beast. I hate him.