T8 needed

With the level cap going up and higher gear we need a higher tier 8 raid option. With these higher things it could be possible for a person to solo the entire thing with just one squad.

Replies

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    +1. Personally, it doesn't even have to give better rewards than a t7. Just something that can't be soloed or easily defeated by 3-5 people using one squad each.
  • Options
    We cap members to 1 attack only in first 24hrs, members doing PH1 have to keep it open for 30mins allowing those who want to do it a chance to get on. Though there's always someone who doesn't want to be a team player and break rules. Which is why I think showing members scores with a breakdown of toons used is a good idea. It's a total pain constantly checking scores to see if they've went up.
    Anyway back to the point I think tank raid will be much harder thus becoming the 'T8' raid your after.
  • Options
    Except both raids will be going on at the same time. Rancor will keep getting easier, while tank will be harder.
  • Options
    yes maybe rewards just a touch higher but mainly to be a challenge
  • Options
    Except both raids will be going on at the same time. Rancor will keep getting easier, while tank will be harder.

Yeah I guess that's a good point.