New currency for the new RAID

Does anyone know if the new currency had used the same 600 energy or will be generated in some new way?

Replies

• Options
    What?
  • Options
    sorry my english is horrible
  • Options
    Baruch wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the new currency had used the same 600 energy or will be generated in some new way?

Read the DEV notes
  • Baruch
    50 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Now, Guilds will earn two types of currency when completing their activities each day, one for each Raid. Previously, it wasn’t possible to launch both at the same time with the tools we had in place. Guilds would have had to choose between the two Raids, and the development team felt this would have caused some divide between their members.

I wonder how the coins to the aat raid will be generated
  • Options
    Baruch wrote: »
    sorry my english is horrible
    I am sorry but I really didn't understand what you are asking.
    What is this new currency you are talking about?
    What does new raid got to do with it?
    What are you spending 600 energy on?

Do share details.
    @Baruch
  • Options
    I would assume the same was as Rancor coins, based on the comment "when completing their activities".

Are you wondering perhaps if the coins are earned via separate tasks (Rancor raid coins through one set of taks, Tank Raid coins through another)?

I am guessing that doing daily tasks generate both coin types at once, concurrently.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Options
    I would assume the same was as Rancor coins, based on the comment "when completing their activities".

Are you wondering perhaps if the coins are earned via separate tasks (Rancor raid coins through one set of taks, Tank Raid coins through another)?

I am guessing that doing daily tasks generate both coin types at once, concurrently.

hmm it will be very easy this way :smile: I am guessing that will need different activities...
  • Options
    What is this new currency you are talking about? What does new raid got to do with it?

tanks

this was my doubts
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »

hmm it will be very easy this way :smile: I am guessing that will need different activities...
    I don't think so.
    Guild coins are currency for raids period. Shouldn't matter if it's Rancor raid or some else.

Guild currency is and should be neutral.

If not guilds are going to see drop in membership as folks are not going to add one more chore.

At the end of the day it's a mobile game and not some highly evolved PC or XBOX MMORPG (which are non-whale environments).
  • Options
    cantina energy for aat coins, ls/ds for rancor coins. thats my guess
  • Options

I don't think so.
    Guild coins are currency for raids period. Shouldn't matter if it's Rancor raid or some else.

If not guilds are going to see drop in membership as folks are not going to add one more chore.

At the end of the day it's a mobile game and not some highly evolved PC or XBOX MMORPG (which are non-whale environments).

it seems that till now everything has separated process - all energy types has different workflows...
  • Options

I don't think so.

it seems that till now everything has separated process - all energy types has different workflows...

Hahha...another reason to stop playing lol

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I don't think so.

Read the developers update note each raid will have its own currency to open them.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I don't think so.

Read the developers update note each raid will have its own currency to open them.

Yes we know that but op question was how is this new currency gonna b generated separately from guild coins?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    OP had a valid question not sure why everyone is giving the whole what are you talking about...

Currently we can earn 600 raid tokens a day that goes towards Rancor raid.. dev notes state there will be a new currency from the raid so how is this earned ? I would assume even split but who knows...
  • Options
    Maybe they will double the coins amount generated but each day will be contributing towards a different raid? ... or possible they just give 2 x amount generated all the time (1 for each raid).
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Right, very valid question which I also had, again I would "Assume" its generated the same way as the other, just 1 for each, but without any notes, there is no way to know at this time.
  • Options
    actually no need to guess - will see soon :smile:
  • Options
    I a. Guessing spend six hundred energy spent gives 600 for each.