Pilots and their ships.

Ok so here's all the pilots in the game and their cooresponding ships. I hope I covered them all and that CG has them all:

Han Solo/Storm Trooper Han - the Millenium Falcon
Darth Vader - TIE Advanced x1
Emperor Palpatine - Imperialis -appears in Lando Comic
Wedge Antilles - X-Wing
Biggs Darklighter - X-Wing
Boba Fett - Slave 1
Grand Moff Tarkin - the Carrion Spike - appears in Tarkin and Poe Dameron Comic
First Order Tie Pilot - First Order Tie Fighter
Luke Skywalker - T-16 Skyhopper
Jedi Knight Anakin - Delta-7B Aethersprite-class light interceptor
Resistance Pilot - X-wing
Poe Dameron - X-wing
Plo-Koon - Jedi Starfighter
Tie fighter Pilot - Tie fighter

I could include Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku, Rey, Lando, CW Chewie, Ahsoka, Cad Bane, Rex, Ig-88, and Dengar as well.

Replies

• Options
    Something tells me every character in the game is going to have a ship of some kind. I can't imagine how the game would be balanced to give some ships and some not, unless maybe you get one ship attack per match no matter how many so-called "pilots" you have on your squad.
  • Options
    Let's wait to see what they're actually going to be doing with ships before jumping to any conclusions, this isn't BLM.
  • Options
    I only thought to post this because of several threads I saw concerned with how many actual pilots are in the roster. These are the candidates that I HOPE will all be in there. I'm a Star Wars fanatic and I expect the game developers are not as passionate as I am so they may have missed a few (Carrion Spike and Imperialis in particular). Just my way of showing there are more possibilities already than most people have realized. These are in no way my expectations.
  • Options
    Biggs should be in a Y wing shouldn't he? And the Resistance had different ships to the Rebellion. Plus Poe's was specialized.
  • Options
    Biggs should be in a Y wing shouldn't he? And the Resistance had different ships to the Rebellion. Plus Poe's was specialized.

No, Biggs died in an X-wing. In the book Bloodlines and the Comics Poe Dameron the X-Wings the resistance has are rebellion era x-wings. However, Poe gets two of them destroyed, one in the comic and one in TFA. He then shows up with his newer era X-Wing. So no and yes.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Cleaner wrote: »
    Something tells me every character in the game is going to have a ship of some kind. I can't imagine how the game would be balanced to give some ships and some not, unless maybe you get one ship attack per match no matter how many so-called "pilots" you have on your squad.

Lol let's hope so. I already got a squad full of pilots in the OPs mind
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Watch STH have no piloting ability
  • Options
    Good work OP!
  • Options
    I actually think there will be 1 ship per squad, to provide another static bonus. Basically another "Leader" bonus, but just called a "ship" bonus. Of course there will be no bonus for true synergy, because why would they start doing that now?
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Well, since you can build a Team with two Han Solo, fighting together with Count Dooku or Vader AND Anakin, i doubt they take care of whose ship is in this game, (based on any little Comic someone has written ages ago) or who owns which ship. I have no Problem to enter a Tie Fighter with Anakin if I have to.
    Hijacker Pilot, over and out.
  • DronGarath
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    GG- Soulless One