Crybabies

Why is this forum all about people crying about the game...I wish if you cried about the game you lose your account...I logged on amd top 3 articles other than megathread is someone crying about rebels or about his roster not being good enough I mean Jesus

Replies

• Options
    so to combat this you make your own cry baby post ?
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    so to combat this you make your own cry baby post ?

this
  • Options
    Official forums are always toxic places.
  • Options
    spackler81 wrote: »
    Why is this forum all about people crying about the game...I wish if you cried about the game you lose your account...I logged on amd top 3 articles other than megathread is someone crying about rebels or about his roster not being good enough I mean Jesus

It looks like if I wanted to make a fortune I would have to buy you the price you are worth and then sell you the price you think you are worth.
    You might not like it but other people have an equal right to you to express themselves in this forum and if you do not like their threads nothing forces you to torture yourself and read them.
  • Options
    You know, there are plenty of legit threads of people asking questions about the game. Read a little.
  • Options
    What is this topic about
  • Options
    What is this topic about

Crybabies
  • Options
    People are just giving opinion to make the game more fun for everyone. There use to be diverse in this game when protection was first introduce. Any random make up combination can win a fight with strategy. but when dodge meta was introduce, all went sideways when a lot of ideas was presented/ignore. People like to use their favorite toons that they like/build and still win with strategy which might meant something to them as a game. This is the reason for so many toons available I believe as there introduction of this game in the app store? If its all about 1 set of meta, what is the point of ideas from public and all these nonsense extra toons for?
  • Annastrasza
    1766 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    What is this topic about

Crybabies
    I usually give my crying babies bottled milks.
  • Options
    spackler81 wrote: »

Nope, not Jesus. He's OP. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    What is this topic about

Crybabies
    I usually give my crying babies bottled milks.
    Thanks @ShaolinPunk

Nice warm bottles milks keeps cry babies happy and puts them into sleepy times.