When do we get a separatist event?

Remember a long time ago when the "Separatist" label was added to certain characters? With these new events and challenges dropping you would figure that one of them would be for this new class they've created. Or does this make too much sense?

Replies

• Options
    I am farming them anyway. You know they are going to be a factor in one way or another. Might as well start farming them now if you have nothing else to work on. B2 and GS are usable outside of any event. Poggle is easy to get. Pick 2 more and you are good to go for any event/mod challenge/whatever else might appear in the future :).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They will be releasing all those node and some toons to fill them. I'm sure we will see more toons come and more events for the other groups. Soon, maybe august? Haha.
  • Options
    I already have a full team of separatists thanks to Asajj, Dooku, poogle, GS, and B2. I haven't touched Asajj since I abandoned nightsisters, and B2 isn't fully leveled yet, but it should be enough for an event.
  • Options
    Yeah I started mine back when they announced it. Dooku is also a sith. Ventress a nightsister. B2 and 100 are droids. Gs geonosian. Plenty of other uses if they keep making team specific events