Holding raid damage (need advice)

So I can solo p1, but due to my work schedule, I usually do my run before work and "hold" my damage until the allowed time. Used to work just fine. Now though, the game constantly crashes and reloads and I lose my runs. I dont run or open any other programs. On an iPhone if it matters and was doing this before iOS 10. Is there something I can do to prevent this? Thanks!

Replies

• Starki11er
    50 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Sadly I and others have had the same prob since iOS 10. Downsizing / pausing the game can freeze it and or cause it to restart. There is a thread or two in the bugs section but no one has followed up or acknowledged that they are working on it. I've noticed it's less frequent, thought maybe they stealth patched it but it then happened to me a couple times since.

The only real work around I've found which is common sense and a pain is to turn off your phones autostandby and try not to pause the game or turn off the phone during a held raid and hope you don't get an important call during it as that could risk a freeze. That's a ridiculous work around for a phone game but unfortunately it's that or risk it freezing, I never had this problem b4 iOS 10.
  • Options
    I haven't upgraded to 10 yet myself, but I'm still seeing the game restart itself a couple times a day, so maybe it's not an iOS issue? Hasn't ruined a raid for me yet, but seems like it inevitably will.
    Barris irl imo idk