It's time to make QGJ great again!

Prev1
1AmYourFath3r
3103 posts Member
edited October 2016
I'll keep it simple. When QGJ uses Harmonious Assault, it should activate an attacking special of the assisting toon, if not on cooldown. And maybe change the omega ability so it resets cooldown instead of the useless ability it is now.

Replies

• Options
    What useless ability?
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    20% heal
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    20% heal

This is the one I'm talking about.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yep. Make it so ppl still use him in almost every meta.......

Oh wait.....

What, I'm lost. Are we talking about jar jar again?
  • Options
    I still use him in top ten arena squad, so many dual tank teams i need him when EP misses. Had anakin in but was dropping rank faster with him in on def
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    Another idea is create combos (2 or more) of high synergy toons, similar to Biggs+Wedge: Yoda+QGJ, Anakin+Ashoka, EP+Vader, Assaj+Dooku, ewok elder+chirpa, Lando+lobot+ugnaugh... You name it.
    Or even a squad of master-padawan: Yoda+QGJ+Ben+Anakin+Ashoka (would be nice general kenobi if released).
    That way many useless or underperfoming toons would have its place.
  • Fury77
    252 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ does not need a buff... he is in many top arena teams, one of 3 dispellers..this post has to be trolling...

He is a top raid pic for TMR.
    He has assist giving heal
    And Dispell with off up...

the guys a swiss army knife he doesnt need a buff...so many toons needing a rework before this one, maybe even al of them..
  • Options
    Important question on qgj.
    Why is he jumping like a monkey?
  • Options

and why is his saber so... long? (gay pun not intended)
  • Options

Well, one move he jumps so the other can attack below him. Of course he forgot the other doesn't attack with him.

The other he has to jump high, how do you think it dispells? Easy: his light saber actually slickes the buffs from above their head, then hits them.
  • Options

Well, one move he jumps so the other can attack below him. Of course he forgot the other doesn't attack with him.

The other he has to jump high, how do you think it dispells? Easy: his light saber actually slickes the buffs from above their head, then hits them.
    Slices the buffs from head....so he is a barber?
  • Options
    Shouldnt maul be superior than qgj?? as long as qgj is better than 5x maul, i wont change a thing with qgj :D hes the first hero dying i remember :D
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »
    Shouldnt maul be superior than qgj?? as long as qgj is better than 5x maul, i wont change a thing with qgj :D hes the first hero dying i remember :D
    If you die or you get caught are you still a hero?
    Jk :D
  • Options
    what?...he is one of the most useful toons in the game. if mace could actually be more useful you could have a deadly tandem with qgj and mace instead of qgj and yoda
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ still _is_ great — even with a slightly bugged humbling blow.
  • Options
    Although theres an entire sea of under-performing Jedi in the game QGJ and Anakin are literally the only two that are strong and i dont see any need of beefing the up anymore, at least for the time being.
  • Options
    Ledinis wrote: »
    Although theres an entire sea of under-performing Jedi in the game QGJ and Anakin are literally the only two that are strong and i dont see any need of beefing the up anymore, at least for the time being.

Aayala is also very good
  • Options
    He's going to be huge once everyone gets shoretrooper, since he is the fastest dispeller. He can immediately dispel shoretrooper and give everyone else offense up.
  • Options
    He's going to be huge once everyone gets shoretrooper, since he is the fastest dispeller. He can immediately dispel shoretrooper and give everyone else offense up.

+1
  • Options

+1

But just think of how much better he _could_ be!
  • Options
    QGJ is the most perfectly balanced and refined toon in this game. Don't touch him, he's as perfect as it gets.

That Omega on his HB has saved many GW nodes and a few arena matches for me as well. It's far from worthless.
  • Options
    odatoyoda wrote: »
    QGJ is the most perfectly balanced and refined toon in this game. Don't touch him, he's as perfect as it gets.

That Omega on his HB has saved many GW nodes and a few arena matches for me as well. It's far from worthless.

I agree with this^^&
  • Options

+1

But just think of how much better he _could_ be!

I actually quit like his heal ability. Between him and my Ackbar lead, there is a lot of healing potential.
  • Options
    Get you wish with the Zeta?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Question: HA only heals the assist, correct?

*had asked about HB, meant HA*
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Get you wish with the Zeta?

Lol... Well, it's not what I wanted but I guess it'll do ;)
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Correct. And it uses CG's version of RNG, so 9 times out of 10 it calls Barriss, even if she isn't in the battle. That's why, when no one shows up for his assist, and no damage is done, that's Barriss being called - not a bug ;)
  • Options
    Fury77 wrote: »
    QGJ does not need a buff... he is in many top arena teams, one of 3 dispellers..this post has to be trolling...

He is a top raid pic for TMR.
    He has assist giving heal
    And Dispell with off up...

the guys a swiss army knife he doesnt need a buff...so many toons needing a rework before this one, maybe even al of them..

Nailed it
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Correct. And it uses CG's version of RNG, so 9 times out of 10 it calls Barriss, even if she isn't in the battle. That's why, when no one shows up for his assist, and no damage is done, that's Barriss being called - not a bug ;)
    Stop those stunned ally assist bug reports NOW!!!
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.