Anyone bought the new and improved galactic gear pack?

A couple weeks ago they said they improved the pack to feature better gear for your level, has anyone at 80 bought it since then and is it better than earlier?

Replies

• Options
    Considering you can buy raid gear out of shipments I suggest you do that rather than gamble your crystals away hoping to get raid gear at a discount.
  • Options
    It's a scam. When it first came out, you actually got raid gear - Now you hardly do. I recently wasted crystals on a few of them and maybe got furnace salvage once.
  • Options
    good to know it wasnt really improved. Ive got plenty of raid gear, i was hoping for more stun cuffs and such
  • Options
    You can't polish a ****. Garbage still smells like garbage no matter how much you "improve" it.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, slightly on topic. I haven't paid for this game, but I've played it since the day it started. 11/2015 or around there. Every gosh darn day, for nearly a year. No other game I've played in my life has managed to do the same. And my career started a quarter century ago with Commodere 64. I hate whales, 99% because they've got the money I don't have and I'm jolly giddy gosh jealous. 1% is for not beating them. What I wrote so far was only supposed to be a prologue to my post, but I'm so finely tuned to the mother earth that I forgot the rest.

Anyway, I'm happy that you rich people with too much money to spend keep this game running and us less fortunate (or lazy and unmotivated) can keep enjoying this game. *mic drop*
  • Options
    Ive tried buying 3 of these now, And havent got any raid gear. Ive since saved up and been buying the single pieces via the store instead.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic, slightly on topic. I haven't paid for this game, but I've played it since the day it started. 11/2015 or around there. Every gosh darn day, for nearly a year. No other game I've played in my life has managed to do the same. And my career started a quarter century ago with Commodere 64. I hate whales, 99% because they've got the money I don't have and I'm jolly giddy gosh jealous. 1% is for not beating them. What I wrote so far was only supposed to be a prologue to my post, but I'm so finely tuned to the mother earth that I forgot the rest.

Anyway, I'm happy that you rich people with too much money to spend keep this game running and us less fortunate (or lazy and unmotivated) can keep enjoying this game. *mic drop*

Out of my way peasant.
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

Out of my way peasant.

LOL
  • Options
    You can't polish a ****. Garbage still smells like garbage no matter how much you "improve" it.

4573771.jpg
  • Options
    LOL.

The best pic ever.
  • Options
    Don't buy this product(gear pack)- poor investment/value
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »

Out of my way peasant.

Jajajajajjajajajajajaja lmao!!!!!
  • Options

Up the irons
  • Options

99% doesn't have the money, that's the sad part. More like less than 50% might really be able to pay. The other 50% is just addicted and isn't in a position to actually spend the amounts they do.
    I always wonder how many whales come here and post all day when they say they don't have time to play the game hence they pay. But they do have time to be around this forum 24/7 instead of working for their income.
    Just proves there are not as much real whales as you think there are. Be glad your not a whale. Would sock to be a "whale" that can't afford to spend.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I'd rather spend the 600 crystals on energy refreshes, so I can farm for the gear I want. Even with a ~30% drop rate, if I were to refresh 50/50/100 for 3 days, I think I could probably get very close to getting 50 cuffs that I actually want, rather than far less of something I have no need for at all.
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Those packs seem to only give me more of what I don't need and none of what I do.

Packs = waste of time and money
  • Options
    I bought one after improvement .Its almost certain you will regret buying it.
  • Options
    Packs are like playing Vegas slots or the lottery, that's why they set it up like it is. Each pack is 5 bucks.

Click here, you may get something awesome with 20 bucks!

1st try, junk
    2nd try, junk
    3rd try, something meh
    4th try, junk

Just spent 20 bucks trying to get something with 20 bucks. But wait! Bob from Smallville just got something with 100 bucks!!! You should play again!!!

Maybe this format is common but it's the first game I've played personally that has a gambling element like this in it incorporating all the elements of gambling in it. Notice how they present it like Vegas video slots with the sounds and layout. It's not by accident.