503rd Legion - T7 Guild - Couple of Open Spots

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Just lost a player so have one spot open. Our guild has been grinding hard and I believe we will be heroic tank ready in January. Come join us if you are active and want to have fun. Line id is whatumean for easier communication.
  • Options
    Hey folks, we are at 49/50 and looking for 1 strong active player. Send me a PM or find me on line if you are interested and we can discuss (line id = whatumean).
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    One spot open. Come join us as we are coming down to the wire on heroic prep for aat. Perfect time to join.
  • Options
    Bump. And merry Christmas to those that celebrate!
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Still the one spot open. Looking for some one who will be active, has a decent depth in roster and is ready to tackle heroic tank within a month.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Have two spots open with a third coming later in the week. Looking for a few strong players to join us as we are almost ready for heroic tank and a couple more people will be what we need.
  • Options
    Two spots still open. Just looking for active players with a decent roster to join us as we get ready to tackle the heroic tank. Line id = whatumean. Reach out if interested.
  • Options
    Hey folks, two spots open in our guild. The majority of folks in the guild have been together for a while now and we are looking for a couple of strong, active players to join our family. We are very close to running Heroic Tank and we run the normal as we would heroic with proper teams hitting in each phase. The groundwork is laid out so join in and be a part of the next chapter in the 503rd Legion.

If interested, send me a message here or find me on line (id = whatumean).
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Hey everyone, couple of spots open. Looking for some strong players to join the 503rd family as we prepare for our first heroic tank.
  • Options
    If you are looking for a place to plant your roots, our guild is it. We have been together for a while and operate independently (not tied to any other guild). We have a lot of fun and are very active so if you are active and want a fresh start, let me know.
  • Options
    One spot left. Send me a message or find me on line (id = whatumean) if you are interested.
  • Options
    One spot open! If you are looking for a strong guild that is laid back but still has rules in place to ensure progression, we are it. I expect the guild to tackle heroic tank in January so get in on the ground floor! Send me a PM or find me on LINE (id = whatumean).
  • Options
    Bump. One spot open.