Mol Eliza

Who is this guy...for those on my server, you might have noticed his 14 or so accounts ranking between 200 and top 5. I have a few of his accounts on my friends list.

Anyways on to the real point of posting. Is this a common thing on other servers? What is the point of so many accounts?

Replies

• Options
    I am. I've made lots of accounts.

Add me as an ally of you want :)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Maybe just to play and be able to keep playing? As well as maybe looking for a grouping more favorable to him/her being successful. Otherwise there isn't much point
  • Options
    Sigh this again.

Mol Eliza is the most common name assigned to a player when they first started playing. When seeing someone with this name just means they didn't change it when they made the account.
  • Options
    Calm down
  • Options
    Im Spartacus
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Lol I wondered this also. I see several Mol Eliza on my server every day.
  • Options
    I don't think it's the real person, probably bot. This one and I'm sure many others. Just to keep you guys spending more cash on leveling. They need accounts like this to have some in game control and rise the bar when you are to lazy or stingy.
  • Options
    Oh, I thought you were talking about me.

Seriously though, Mol Eliza is a default name. If you didn't put in a custom name (didn't think it was important at the time), it is one of the pool it draws from. No way to change it in the current build.
  • Options
    Monfe92 wrote: »
    Who is this guy...for those on my server, you might have noticed his 14 or so accounts ranking between 200 and top 5. I have a few of his accounts on my friends list.

Anyways on to the real point of posting. Is this a common thing on other servers? What is the point of so many accounts?

You server is so bad that people who don't go through the bother of changing their name are winning!
  • Options
    The game devs probably have someone on their team named Elizabeth and thought it would be a terribly clever name to do Mol Eliza.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Mol Eliza
    Part of your average Jedi Council
    I got a Master
    A Padawan,
    And... a lightsabre.
    That's R2D2
    We found him and Yoda
    He found us
    About our Starfighter
    It moves
    Because we travel all over the galaxy
    You see my Master holds his nature show
    And... my Padawan shoots it
    Okay so we're not that average

But between you and me
    Something amazing happened
    And now I can use the force!
    It's pretty cool and totally secret
    And you know what?,
    Life will never be the same

[R2D2 screams]

Weeee Weeee Woooooo!
  • Options
    If anyone knows what that is I'll be very impressed.
  • Options

You wild thornberry you
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »

You wild thornberry you

Hey! Nice.

I'm gonna spam that at all of the noobs posting about Mol Eliza from now on.
  • Options
    Doctor here. Prevention is better than cure so:

When you can't upgrade an ability and you think you have enough mats... scroll down!
  • Options

When you can't upgrade an ability and you think you have enough mats... scroll down!

:D
  • Job
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I only have one account. But the name was assigned to me
  • Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Made me laugh :smiley:
  • Options
    As stated, it is an auto generated name when signing up. I didn't change my name (figured it didn't matter or that I would be able to change it later) and I am one of those.

Pretty silly to not give people the option to change it again later on.
  • Options
    In real life, you can legally change your name. But not in a distant galaxy many many years ago
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    In real life, you can legally change your name. But not in a distant galaxy many many years ago

Oh yes, you CAN change your default name in a distant galaxy.
    Just ask EA politely :wink:
  • Options
    Merilon wrote: »

I been stuck in ability upgrade hell too!!!
  • Options
    drdavee wrote: »
    Merilon wrote: »

I been stuck in ability upgrade hell too!!!

time will be worth it when ur heroes are amazing good
  • Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Sigh this again.

Mol Eliza is the most common name assigned to a player when they first started playing. When seeing someone with this name just means they didn't change it when they made the account.

sigh. players with same name. why not just put in a name when it asks for it? I see no wrong.