Geonosian soldier?

Lorenzo
110 posts Member
edited December 2015
Easiest way to fill out my dark side team while waiting for sid. (FTP except for dooku.) Worth leveling?

To be clear, unless I get lucky, the only options are the geonosian soldier or an empty slot for a week or so. Every other option either: (1) costs $, (2) requires luck, (3) takes longer, or (4) uses arena or cantina points that I am saving for better options. Since the level 30 to 40 range seems to be where credits are most scarce, I worry that I won't have enough credits to train my more important characters.

If it matters, I am on day 4 of playing and am at level 32.
Post edited by Lorenzo on

Replies

• Options
    For sure he is better than an empty slot...

Leveling him up and giving him gear level 3 should be simple if you need the body.
  • Options
    He's not the greatest but he's worth the spot (I did the same thing). His special lets another teammate attack the same target, which comes in handy.
  • Options
    he is the best for instant kills
  • Options
    He's on my kamikaze GW team. he, and his friend Nightsister Initiate and Ewok Scout, their only objective is to attack a target until enemy Chewie taunts. Then, after they retreat, they go back and finish the job....or until they die trying at least :smile:
  • Options
    1 star genosian soldier does almost as much damage as 4 star talia if that helps.
  • Options
    I love the tie pilot, I have him at 4 star and he nearly one shots anyone I attack him against. He is best suited for GW but good as attacker in arena but won't last long while you are defending as he is pretty squishy.
  • Options
    Svargas wrote: »
    I love the tie pilot, I have him at 4 star and he nearly one shots anyone I attack him against. He is best suited for GW but good as attacker in arena but won't last long while you are defending as he is pretty squishy.

Pretty sure you took a wrong turn at somewhere.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Diego
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I have my geonosian soldier at 3 stars, gear level vi and he hits hard pretty hard. He is still on my A team at level 52 though he will get bumped soon I think. He has been the main reason I have been able to burn down Dooku, Daka , or whoever is the biggest threat in the first few moves before incoming enemy heals in PvP or GW

His Swarm special which attacks with a teammate hits for 1.5k-3k depending on a crit and if he has offense up, and thats not counting the teammate that attacks. At Swarm level 5 the cooldown is reduced so you can use it every other turn which has been huge for me.