Please address bugs

Tujiro
19 posts Member
edited January 2016
There are issues that have been posted in the bugs area that the devs won't even reply to. These issues are inhibiting players from playing the game because of the way crystals are used in the progression of the game. If no response is given in the forums within the next couple days,
Tujiro
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    BTW, anyone else who uses pvp area to get crystals in order to progress, I would suggest that you read the posts in the bugs area. Players ranks are being manipulated causing all of us to be victims.

Tujiro
  • Options
    I don't get what your question is or is it a statement to devs asking to answer more questions?
    In their defense, it's more than a full time job to respond and read through every topic. Especially the bug part where 95% of the bugs aren't bugs. There are some known bugs which have been confirmed and I think devs are responding to a lot of topics, just not all in bugs section ;)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    There are issues with pvp rank being manipulated. I've seen several posts about it, but no replies. An issue of this importance, with several people experiencing the same problem, should, in my opinion, warrant an announcement that they are at least aware of the problem. Ignoring this problem is not a solution I am willing to except when I've invested money into this game.

Tujiro
  • Options
    My post got edited by a dev! Guess I hot a nerve on what I was prepared to do!
  • Options
    I think it was his way of saying go ahead.