So you know that I know.

The best paring with the ewoks is Phasma for greater time manipulation. So when the 5th ewok comes out he will have to be better then that, or is just garbage.

Replies

• Options
    RG or STH is better. Unless you are talking about raids...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Ewoks are a novelty, not sure it matters who the 5th member is. But to your point, it depends on where you are using them. In Raids I have found Chewie to be a great partner for his taunt and TM reduction, GS is also a great character as his TM gain is insane with omega Elder, he adds much needed damage and assist for scout and Teebo. Personally, I have never found Chirpa to be of any use, his spot in the group is often better utilized by another character.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    For chirpa lead I have yet to improve on rg. The stun on assist and frequent taunting help control the battle.

I think the fifth ewok needs to have taunt. If it doesn't I would probably still use rg and replace scout
  • Options
    Snake2 wrote: »
    For chirpa lead I have yet to improve on rg. The stun on assist and frequent taunting help control the battle.

I think the fifth ewok needs to have taunt. If it doesn't I would probably still use rg and replace scout

I find that RG's stun is more important than his taunt. But my focus with the ewoks is in GW where you have to control the attacks of the other team or you go down too quick. You also need the stun to counter the counter teams or they will eat the ewoks up.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Chirpa - not much use even as a leader.
    Teebo - lots of use but shines in raids.
    Ewok Scout - decent attacker, high damage but better options.
    Ewok Elder - not great damage but terrific support.

Sub in Chewie or a stunner (RG, Daka, Raid Han) to control attacks as SnakePliskin920 wrote. Rex may help here too.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »

Sub in Chewie or a stunner (RG, Daka, Raid Han) to control attacks as SnakePliskin920 wrote. Rex may help here too.
    Have you ever run a good chirp lead ewok team? It beats 5k+ higher teams than mine all the time. Chief chirpa assist is awesome. Also use retribution before an aoe.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »

Have you ever run a good chirp lead ewok team? It beats 5k+ higher teams than mine all the time. Chief chirpa assist is awesome. Also use retribution before an aoe.

Well, you have a point if you are the Ewok team. The AI for the Ewok team is terrible and I mop the floor with them.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    I bet they leave hair everywhere