Critical team?

I was thinking of making a team based around critical hits, just for a bit of fun. Here's what I was thinking:
Sid (leader)
Ig-88
Ig-86
Luke
Cad bane
- could also have greedo on the bench

I've got all of these characters at 3-4* except sideous, who I don't have at all (weird I know), but I've got over 14k in arena tokens so that isn't a problem.

Reckon it'd worth it, or just a waste of resources? Cheers

Replies

• Options
    I also thought about making a crit team very similar to the above team only difference being I will take bobba as leader for 30% crit bouns with AoE ability block that helps.

As much as sid is used I don't have him ethier and I wouldn't really care to have him on a crit team
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I also thought about making a crit team very similar to the above team only difference being I will take bobba as leader for 30% crit bouns with AoE ability block that helps.

As much as sid is used I don't have him ethier and I wouldn't really care to have him on a crit team

Ahh bobba, I never even thought of him. I've been playing since October/November and I still don't fancy getting Sid that much. I've been hoarding my tokens for when they eventually add someone else to the arena shipments
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not on the Sid hype train. I've been playing since late December and just don't fancy him.

But bobba is a solid toon I think, I think he's very underrated.

Cad pairs up super nice with bobba as leader due to his increased crit chance and dance on jedis. I haven't been able to fully gear up those characters but I'm sure with whatever cads bonus goes up to paired with bobba he is auto looking at least a 40-50% crit damage boost which should pretty much take out any Jedi
  • Options
    Sid hype? He's around so much cause he is extremely useful. great leadership, very fast, reliable heal immune, heals on char deaths, and a decent AOE. You guys are leaving out an A star toon from your roster. I would highly reconsider your strategies and grab him. Bobba is ok, but Sid is just too good not to have.
  • Options
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Sid hype? He's around so much cause he is extremely useful. great leadership, very fast, reliable heal immune, heals on char deaths, and a decent AOE. You guys are leaving out an A star toon from your roster. I would highly reconsider your strategies and grab him. Bobba is ok, but Sid is just too good not to have.

Yes the Sid hype. I didn't say he didn't deliver on the hype. I just didn't go for him. I'm currently still shards short of having him. My teams are fairing quite well
    In Arena without him tho he would be a big addition
  • Options
    Good deal, he's on par with lumi as a necessary character. watching an enemy healer waste a turn healing a heal immune dooku or FOTP is incredible.
  • Options
    It's not that I don't think he's a great toon, it's just I tend to go for my favourites instead of who's most competitive. I'm currently using 7* phasma, 7*lum, 5*fives, 5*kylo and 5* Rey. I find the pvp system boring so I don't put too much time into that, so I usually hover around the 2000 mark. I don't like using too many of the common toons, just lum and phasma. That's why I don't use sid, chewy, JC and dooku. I absolutely hate dooku
  • Options
    Ulysses wrote: »
    It's not that I don't think he's a great toon, it's just I tend to go for my favourites instead of who's most competitive. I'm currently using 7* phasma, 7*lum, 5*fives, 5*kylo and 5* Rey. I find the pvp system boring so I don't put too much time into that, so I usually hover around the 2000 mark. I don't like using too many of the common toons, just lum and phasma. That's why I don't use sid, chewy, JC and dooku. I absolutely hate dooku

You think just like me lol. I prefer to use favs and toons that are fun rather than just the best or "meta"
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Ulysses wrote: »

You think just like me lol. I prefer to use favs and toons that are fun rather than just the best or "meta"

Yep, nothing more fun than seeing Rey one-shot Sid in the first turn
  • Options
    Be different :) my team will have teebo and Nute