Poggle 6*gear 7
Maul 4* gear 7
Phasma 4* gear 7 (working towards 5*)
5s 5* gear 7 (working towards 5*)
Vader 4* gear 6
Poe 4* gear 5
Obi wan 4* gear 5
Luke 4* gear 5

I got lumi for GW before the patch but im not gonna incest in her since JC is at 4k power and only at 5 stars.

AGAIN PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE 10 TOONS LISTED ABOVE! THERE HAS YET TO BE A COMMENT NOT ABOUT LUM! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT HER I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE TEN I WANT TO INVEST IN!
Post edited by Sgt_Strategy on

Replies

• Options
    You're gonna want Lumi. Power isn't that meaningful.
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

But i have JC whos great
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lumi hits harder, has a way more powerful heal, and can ability block too.

Not saying JC is bad, but from my experience Lumi is just better.
  • Sgt_Strategy
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lumi hits harder, has a way more powerful heal, and can ability block too.

Not saying JC is bad, but from my experience Lumi is just better.

Yeah but ive gotten him so much farther and hes still got a lot in him and i mentioned that i wasnt going for lumi and she wasnt in the 10 characters i mentioned so if ur gonna help do it with them 10
  • Options
    Im looking for advice down the road for my future 5 man squad

JC 5* gear 7 (working towards 6*)
    Sid 6* gear 6 (working towards 7*)
    Poggle 6*gear 7
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Vader 4* gear 6
    Poe 4* gear 5
    Obi wan 4* gear 5
    Luke 4* gear 5

I got lumi for GW before the patch but im not gonna incest in her since JC is at 4k power and only at 5 stars.

I use lumi, JC, chewy, sid, and phasma. So you can use both, but lumi is way better because she can pack huge punch and she heals better, so if you dont want to listen to anyone, go ahead but you will miss out on a character that is probably better than anyone you already have
  • Options
    Willkimm98 wrote: »

Poggle 6*gear 7
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Vader 4* gear 6
    Poe 4* gear 5
    Obi wan 4* gear 5
    Luke 4* gear 5

I use lumi, JC, chewy, sid, and phasma. So you can use both, but lumi is way better because she can pack huge punch and she heals better, so if you dont want to listen to anyone, go ahead but you will miss out on a character that is probably better than anyone you already have

I have sid and as soon as soon as they make maul farmable hes gonna be crazy. I know lumis power but its too late for me to invest in her. Pluz she will not be good in the future
  • Options
    I know you don't want to hear it but, Lumi love you loooong time, and you will love her back. :)
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    Lumi is arguably the best ftp player in the entire game. Refusing to get her is just silly.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    I know you don't want to hear it but, Lumi love you loooong time, and you will love her back. :)
    JoshG wrote: »
    Lumi is arguably the best ftp player in the entire game. Refusing to get her is just silly.

I have her but right now JC is over 4K power and he does fine. I cant farm lumi because im farming Phasma in GW. And after her ill farm poggle. Its not worth taking time for her when she wont be a huge advantage for the current point im in. i only run with one healer and i KNOW she is better than JC but not by enough. trust me, if i could go back in time i would have farmed her over phasma but at this point it would be silly to farm her. By the time i get poggle and phasma to 7* there will be patches and farming spots for new characters and in time lumi will become irrelevant
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

But i have JC whos great

Lumi hits harder. For the longest time I used both and had the 1-2 punch of Lumi & JC. JC eventually has a quicker cooldowns, but Lumi does have more power. It is nice to have both, but eventually it will come down to who is taking up space on your team. Lumi is also easier to farm to 7*.

Also, both will be useful for GW. You need healers for GW and these are 2 of the best.
  • Options
    EM650 wrote: »

But i have JC whos great

Lumi hits harder. For the longest time I used both and had the 1-2 punch of Lumi & JC. JC eventually has a quicker cooldowns, but Lumi does have more power. It is nice to have both, but eventually it will come down to who is taking up space on your team. Lumi is also easier to farm to 7*.

Also, both will be useful for GW. You need healers for GW and these are 2 of the best.

But my team now is JC, Sid, Poggle, 5s, and phasma/maul. If i invest in Lumi, she will take JC spot but not much of an impact. Unless u have a suggestion. Im working on phasma now, but JC, sid and poggs are all over 4k
  • Options

Poggle 6*gear 7
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Vader 4* gear 6
    Poe 4* gear 5
    Obi wan 4* gear 5
    Luke 4* gear 5

I have sid and as soon as soon as they make maul farmable hes gonna be crazy. I know lumis power but its too late for me to invest in her. Pluz she will not be good in the future

You can suffer and drown in your ignorance. Your poor soul will never be happy because you will suck at this game. Everyone here is trying to help you by advising you to get lumi but your stupidity blinds you from the truth that lumi is way better than JC and she will always be one of the best f2p characters and by the time she becomes "irrelevant", Rey and Finn will have 3 kids and live on Jakka. By the way, what rank are you? :)
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Finish your core team and once 2 are done I recommend getting Lumi. She will help out with GW among other things.
  • Options
    I find it amusing that you come here to seek advice and then argue with All the advice you get. Your a complete noob.

"jc is over 4k". Who gives a ****. Luke is way better.

Here's some advice for you. Farm upnaught, ewok and royal guard. They are hopeless but once they get to 4k power then that's all that matters.
  • Options
    I run Lumi and JC in the same teams for GW and Arena and they work fine. There is nothing wrong with having two healers particularly when they are as versatile as those two with both heal and attack capabilities. Don't get fixated on one healer.

You can farm Lumi from hard fights whilst still farming Phasma from GW. Open your mind.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Poggle 6*gear 7
    Maul 4* gear 7
    Vader 4* gear 6
    Poe 4* gear 5
    Obi wan 4* gear 5
    Luke 4* gear 5

It's not late, if you win GW daily she'll be 7* faster than most of your other toons (probably all of them but Sid). If you don't win GW daily.... then you know why you need Luminara, to win it.

You don't want to hear it, but it's the right answer. Get Luminara
  • Options
    I don't get it, you want people to build a squad for you out of the 10 heroes you've selected? But I think you already made up your mind about your squad, you just want people to say: "nice going, keep on doing what you're doing".
    Unfortunately that's not the case here. You're talking about a FUTURE squad, the general opinion is JC doesn't belong in a pvp squad. Same goes for darth maul, because you can't farm him. I don't really see any poggle synergy in your squad, yet you already stated you're going to farm him after phasma.
    If you don't want advice, just change the title into: "look at my squad, no comment please"
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Btw: I have Luminara AND Jedi Consular, and I use both in my GW squad.