When will the next events using ally points happen?

There were two, maybe three in the past. It would be nice to have some now or my ally points will start to smell funny.
0LRk8U9.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Pretty sure those were placeholders until they recoded them to be crystal refreshes....

Just go crazy on bronzium....I've pulled some good stuff, but I'm just about up to your numbers since I stopped doing it.
  • Options
    Devs have said they don't plan on ever having stuff like that in the game again. Just spend it on bronziums.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    The droid event in March
  • Options
    Had 200k in ally points about a month ago or so. Got bored and spent 100k one night. Took nearly an hour to spend that amount. Got several full characters, some shards and too many excess gears.
  • Options
    The droid event in March

You mean August?
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Devs have said they don't plan on ever having stuff like that in the game again. Just spend it on bronziums.

Yea saw a dev say this somewhere as well, don't know where tho.
  • Options
    It was CapGasp on Reddit:

Is it still worth saving ally points? by PaulShannon89 in SWGalaxyOfHeroes
    [–]Capgasp 24 points 26 days ago
    We aren't likely to use them for refreshes again. While it was nice for some users it was too problematic because some people simply didn't have enough and there was no easy way to acquire what they needed. Feel free to spend them on Bronziums.