So is this forum just to cry and complain?

Because all these threads are here of folks crying and complaining, and my poll got closed instantly for pointing it out. Just because I have a different opinion about GW? Im not sorry that it doesn't bother me that CG or EA fixed an exploit that made all of you unhappy. Crying about it isn't going to change that fact. Move on.

Replies

• Options
    Kay.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    And seemingly to post pointless threads. Hey look, like this one ;)
  • Options
    waaah waaaah my poll got closed waaah :'(
    Need attention
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Sometimes I reflect on the fact that this forum is another person's workplace. I'll just state that I'm happy it isn't part of my job to put up with some of the silly stuff I read in here every day. I would deal with it in a rather less diplomatic way than the current mods do. :P
  • Options
    Pointless, yet I got 4 replies within a couple minutes....
  • FashionFett
    891 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Jek_Face wrote: »
    Because all these threads are here of folks crying and complaining, and my poll got closed instantly for pointing it out. Just because I have a different opinion about GW? Im not sorry that it doesn't bother me that CG or EA fixed an exploit that made all of you unhappy. Crying about it isn't going to change that fact. Move on.

You're not being constructive. Players are frustrated and perhaps some good could come out of their criticism. There are also constructive posts that shed light into the positive or negative aspects of the game. It's a discussion but it doesn't help if players antagonize other players (in general, not in any way directed at any particular poster(s))

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.