Level 40 Squad

what do you think of this squad?
IG86
IG88
Hk47
Darth Sidious
Jedi Counseler
i have IG86 at 1 level if i get the andriod package how high would that level go up to I also have 10 shards out of 15 for the I86
Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Remind me how many shards you get with that package
  • Options
    Also, as I understand, Poggle works really well with droids. Maybe get him from arena instead of sidious.
  • Options
    I believe you get 15 shards for IG 86 not quite to level 40 and have to wait a bit for for sidious
  • Options
    you dont have to buy the package for a droid team. but it will fasten your team build and the droid team is the most price/performance team in my opinion

u have to think about long term first of all.

in 40-50 day way you can comp this team for free

hk 47 leader ( bonus turn meter ) (arena shipment)/ second best choice sidius but not so effective as hk47

ig 88 (arena) (massive aoe, heal and ability block)

ig 86 (gw, holotable) (best solo attack in team also get assist)

poggle ( huge offensive and speed buff for droids) (gw)

poe ( the arena meta right now. turn meter remove is so game changing. also 2 turn taunt amazing. he will die in every arena battle but in that time u will kill 2-3 enemy hero) (cantina shipment)

this is the best arena team for free. if u focus in this team u can get easyly climb rank 1-10 arena everyday.

but u must think the galactic too. u cant finish gw with this team.almost imposible. u have to build a lumi jedi concul sid with 2 adds.

and the answer for your ig 86 question

shard needs to star a hero

0*-1* 10 shard

1*-2* 15

2*-3* 25

3*-4* 30

4*-5* 65

5*-6* 85

6*-7* 100

u can send p.m. to me if u want to ask