Beginner

So i am only 47 with no 5* what characters should I target to acquire asap? I know i want darth sidious and luminara are there any others i should look for?

Replies

• JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options
    I would farm Sid/Lumi/Poe from shipments. Focus on your JC with cantina energy, even if u don't use him in arena (most don't) he is HUGE for completing GW. Good luck man, may the force be with you!
  • Options

Focusing on GW will help you progress through the game faster with the credits and ability materials you can get from it. I would follow Josh's recommendations, but if you prefer to focus more on arena use cantina energy to farm Geonosian Soldier tokens, as he is more viable in arena and Sid, Lumi, Poe and GS would be a solid foundation for a solid arena team.
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Options

Focusing on GW will help you progress through the game faster with the credits and ability materials you can get from it. I would follow Josh's recommendations, but if you prefer to focus more on arena use cantina energy to farm Geonosian Soldier tokens, as he is more viable in arena and Sid, Lumi, Poe and GS would be a solid foundation for a solid arena team.

Solid advice. Geo is great no doubt. Prior to the changes in GW I stopped farming JC at 4*s and focused on Luke. I just got Luke up to 6*s a couple days ago, so I went back to farming JC. Basically keep your JC high enough that you can always complete GW at least.
  • Options
    I stopped my JC at 4* and I'm doing fine in GW at level 62
  • Options
    So i am only 47 with no 5* what characters should I target to acquire asap? I know i want darth sidious and luminara are there any others i should look for?

Either get the strongest general characters: Sid, Lumi and Poe or build a good team synergy:

Poggle, IG-88, GS, Poe for example
  • Options
    I am thinking of spending money do i just buy crystals to get chromium packs? or is there something im not seeing?
  • Options
    I am thinking of spending money do i just buy crystals to get chromium packs? or is there something im not seeing?

Spending money on chrome packs is like scratching lottery tickets honestly. Sometimes u get lucky, sometimes u get trash. In my opinion to do any good on chrome packs u prolly need to spend 300+ to have much to show for. If u are thinking about spending much less than that I would recommend using crystals to refresh your energy to farm gear/shards faster for toons u actually want.
  • Options
    oh ok so still buying crystals just using them for refresh instead of packs?
  • Options
    oh ok so still buying crystals just using them for refresh instead of packs?

Yes. It's good to refresh q couple times daily and will help u catch up