It would be nice to add a new class of characters: the force wielders

It would be nice to add a new class of characters: the force wielders. They are neither Jedi, nor Sith, and they are both.
Ad2BaFf.png

Replies

• Options
    Yes sure add them
  • Options
    Yes sure add them

People have been bored at existing factions, Jedi/Sith, Rebel/Empire, Resistance/First Order...
  • Options
    People are more upset that they continue adding characters rather than fixing existing ones... And the fact that they keep adding no-name characters rather than iconic main characters. There's enough factions, and to introduce another means releasing at least five more characters to spend money on.
  • Options
    People are more upset that they continue adding characters rather than fixing existing ones... And the fact that they keep adding no-name characters rather than iconic main characters. There's enough factions, and to introduce another means releasing at least five more characters to spend money on.

I agree with this. No need to add this. They should be making existing characters viable first then add Iconic characters.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    They need to buff the First Order and Resistance factions to make them more synergetic and add more characters to both of them. Theres only five of each and Resistance has basically no synergy, and the First Order only has one leader ability option. While Phasma's lead is nice, another option to change up strategy every once in a while would be nicer.

Once they finish up these factions, I'd say they could add another few factions, but at the moment there are too many incomplete factions to just start adding more.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    They need to buff the First Order and Resistance factions to make them more synergetic and add more characters to both of them. Theres only five of each and Resistance has basically no synergy, and the First Order only has one leader ability option. While Phasma's lead is nice, another option to change up strategy every once in a while would be nicer.

+1
    Only resistance synergy is expose for the trooper and Finn needs a rework of his second skill at least.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sure we will get more resistance and FO toons during the lead up to Ep8. There's likely a lot of secrecy over some of the characters, so I'm sure they want to keep specifics tight. That's why we see so many generic characters. I like the events for toons like Yoda and Palp. I hope they continue with those events.
  • Options
    It doesn't matter, any faction could be op or up, the dev decide whether they want to buff them or not. Is there any one faction that is perfectly balanced? But it doesn't affect their work of introducing a new faction.
  • Options
    How about getting the existing fractions to at least 5 characters each. We still have tuskens and ewoks. And there are still two characters that do not have a class.
  • 3Edward9
    486 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    How about getting the existing fractions to at least 5 characters each. We still have tuskens and ewoks. And there are still two characters that do not have a class.

I don't see this game as a means to collect my favourite SW characters, it will take too long and very costly. There hasn't been any new faction since the beginning, though new characters have always been adding to this game.
  • Options
    I do not agree. I think better EA work to develop useful synergies with existing factions (which are many) and fix broken heroes (Boba, Maul, Mob Enforcer, JC, Jedi guardian and more an endless list).
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    3Edward9 wrote: »

I don't see this game as a means to collect my favourite SW characters, it will take too long and very costly. There hasn't been any new faction since the beginning, though new characters have always been adding to this game.

Separatist :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I do not agree. I think better EA work to develop useful synergies with existing factions (which are many) and fix broken heroes (Boba, Maul, Mob Enforcer, JC, Jedi guardian and more an endless list).

You are right, there are quite a few broken characters, what have they done so far? Nothing! Therefore, we should let it go. They haven't fixed anything and will be highly unlikely in the future.

The only thing we can ask from them is to bring some fun by introducing new factions.